Razleth's Artists' Corna

Peace Giant

Plantera
7ozgQBs.png

Peace Giant's Den of Chill
REQUESTS GALORE

I'm currently taking all requests; request guidelines are below, but really I'll draw anything. Just don't expect it to be very great if you don't give me enough info. No redraws unless I personally feel like it.
Y4wqVVV.jpg
HmWVK6s.jpg

• Requests are done in color unless the request asks otherwise. Please write down as much detail as you can (colors, body shape, special clothing, anything). I don't play Terraria anymore, so I can't recognize many of the new items and accessories, so please don't just post your Terraria sprite, either. More in-depth guidelines can be found below. If I find your description insufficient, I'm either winging it, and making up my own details, or ignoring the request altogether.
  • Any past (or current!) players of the Demons vs. Angels (or any spinoffs or somesuch) will likely be getting priority over other requests! - this priority will be decided on a case-by-case basis.
  • You can find all of my artwork on my DeviantArt (http://aldubrius.deviantart.com/ https://koldunas1.deviantart.com/ - New!) as well.
REQUEST GUIDELINES
  • Minimal effort request: clothing, color of clothing, hair style&color of hair, color of eyes, tone of skin, personality&pose
  • Medium effort request: minimal effort + reference
  • Full request: medium effort + full descriptions of clothing and physical features, description of environment (short stories of the character are also appreciated)

The less effort you put in requesting, the less I will put in drawing it.

REQUEST QUEUE
legend:
finished - unfinished - postponed
click on finished requests for the picture!

ART TRADES
Balduran -> Traded for this
PersonaTea -> Traded for this

IWjvzpB.png

Last edited:
I'll reply over here, so I can get the first post in
This is really frickin' cool. I love it! Thanks, Raz.

Since it's so cool, I'd like to request something else off of you: this guy here. (On the left, obviously)
He's my brother's character - I think the descriptions on those pieces should be enough for you to draw him. But he should look fiery, and probably arrogant too.

Also: where could I find that drawing of me you just did on your deviantart? I don't see it, and I'd like to favourite it.

I'll reply over here, so I can get the first post in
This is really frickin' cool. I love it! Thanks, Raz.

Since it's so cool, I'd like to request something else off of you: this guy here. (On the left, obviously)
He's my brother's character - I think the descriptions on those pieces should be enough for you to draw him. But he should look fiery, and probably arrogant too.

Also: where could I find that drawing of me you just did on your deviantart? I don't see it, and I'd like to favourite it.
http://aldubrius.deviantart.com/art/CycloneBlaze-s-request-483309329
Here you go :)
I'll add you to the list tomorrow, when the forum isn't :red:ting itself sideways.

edit: OMFG THE PROFANITY FILTER IS REDIGIT'S FACE HAHAHA

Clothing: Adamantite Armor, with Headgear He's wearing a red cape.
Color of clothing: Red, with silver streaks
Hair style: #29
Hair color: Golden brown
Eye color: Blue
Skin tone: Peach
Personality:
Pose: Sitting, sharpening a Terra Blade.
Environment: Next to a tree.

Thanks ;)

EDIT: The Adamantite Headgear is the hat with the white wing-like things coming out of the hat.

Clothing: Adamantite Armor, with Headgear He's wearing a red cape.
Color of clothing: Red, with silver streaks
Hair style: #29
Hair color: Golden brown
Eye color: Blue
Skin tone: Peach
Personality:
Pose: Sitting, sharpening a Terra Blade.
Environment: Next to a tree.

Thanks ;)

EDIT: The Adamantite Headgear is the hat with the white wing-like things coming out of the hat.
Oh, right, I forgot to put you on the list. Whoops!

My art request:
Raizho The Black:Physical Appearance:
--Tall, roughly 6-foot-6, fit but not bulky.
--Spiky, anime-like hair that pulls back like quills (sort of like Albert Weskar); Jet black. (almost black). smoky-gray skin, metallic black fingernails.
--Yellow eyes (like a KH heartless or Azazel from Supernatural),
--Bat wings protruding from his shoulders (big enough to conceive flight), Same color as skin-tone
Apparell:
--No helm/hat
--Kimono-like robe with light pauldrons on the shoulders, darker than skin, lighter than hair (if possible).
--Armored leggings under robe/kimono in a tactical style. (silver)
--Open hand wearing Mechanical glove, also silver.
Weilding:
--blood-red Samshir, sephiroth-level blade length. (well, almost that long.)
Composure:--Aloof, Superior. doesn't usually have eyes more than half-open, tends to look uninterested.

--An annoyingly bubbly wisp named "Bismark". Bismark is to Raizho as Navi is to Link.
--Night
--Fantasy-style worlds with large, sweeping grasslands/mountain valleys

Thank you in advance, and I can't wait to see this character come to life under your easel!

I haven't actually requested anything yet, huh.
I love my Galganta very much. You wanna draw it? 0w0
Rough Galganta reference sheet.png

Hey Razleth!
I would like to make a request!
But before I ask fr it, I want to ask something.
Are you drawing humanoids only?
Primarily, yeah? I've drawn a wyvern for Bure on the other forums.

Please draw my icon hmmmmm?
Thought maybe a famous youtuber would bother to give some more detail. Good enough I guess ;p

I haven't actually requested anything yet, huh.
I love my Galganta very much. You wanna draw it? 0w0
View attachment 1598
I'ma draw it

Back
Top Bottom