Pixel Art Haloboy01134's Pixel arts and weapon sprites.

I think you might get more attention if you would draw some more terraria-sized weapons, with a lot of variety.

Oh, I want to request something. May I request a char. from an RP? Can you like, try to make a Pixel Version of him? (I don't have a picture/drawing of him. All I have is text so you would have to go off of my somewhat(ish) good writing skills.)
Yeah, sure!

Can you make me an avatar with a brownish-black skin-colored person with dark red eyes and bat wings with a crown made of meteor with demonic stones slotted into it and daggers carved here and there on the crown?
I would also like you to put an outline that starts dark-red and continues to get lighter until about this color and then after that make a black background?

RED... RED COME HIRE THIS GUY
also is a request place or do you just do stuff... i think is the second one but idk

RED... RED COME HIRE THIS GUY
also is
a request place or do you just do stuff... i think is the second one but idk
Bit of both, really.
the OP contains purely sprites I make, but I do take requests.
I'm not the best at general pixel art, and find it difficult, but I can do Terraria Sprites.

for now this thing lauging
Dimise Darkness assistant.png

similarly to this
513a66de-d43b-11e4-bc5f-db5902dcae14.gif

in color and what it is doing (and size)

Could you please sprite me a new avatar?
If yes I would like it to have dark brown hair, Brown eyes, and light skin. Wearing Orichalcum armor no helmet. Please????
Her hair should be like the Dryads, I love the dryads hair

If yes I would like it to have dark brown hair, Brown eyes, and light skin. Wearing Orichalcum armor no helmet. Please????
MMmmmkay.
I can do that.
That's a really quick job, actually.

Done!
D1TFTY6.png

Hello... when you have the time, could you make a storm themed sword? Maybe with the blade being a tornado? That would be great.

Back
Top Bottom