Mobile Mobile Terraria Easter Content & Bugfixes Galore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any one had trouble with Easter content showing up? I had it for about a half a day when it first was released and haven't seen any content since. My son didn't have it appear at all on his device either. We both have iPhone 4s and I haven't had many problems with the content other than the Easter.

I tested this on my Amazon version of Terraria (still hasn't updated) and notices the diseaster bunnies have completely vanished. Can someone else test and/or confirm this?

I tested this on my Amazon version of Terraria (still hasn't updated) and notices the diseaster bunnies have completely vanished. Can someone else test and/or confirm this?

I'm playing Terraria 1.2.6787 . I never seen any diseaseter bunnies hopping. But I did saw some diseaseter bunnies last March, I guess it was March 6-21 before I saw some diseaseter bunnies hopping around.

Can't open the app, it crashes after the logo appears for 7 seconds. Already tried reinstalling but didn't work. I have iPod 5th generation with iOS 8.1.2. Anyone help thanks ^^

nevermind -_-
Okay then
[DOUBLEPOST=1428354863][/DOUBLEPOST]
Any one had trouble with Easter content showing up? I had it for about a half a day when it first was released and haven't seen any content since. My son didn't have it appear at all on his device either. We both have iPhone 4s and I haven't had many problems with the content other than the Easter.
Probably because you have an iPhone 4s. They don't work terraria as well

It will get published on Amazon, just as soon as the approval process is done. Anyone remember back at the first 1.2 release ;)
downloadfile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom