Drawings & Paintings Terraria Arts & Comics By Ajidot

ajidot

Golem
index.php

banner by @dartmorf

Hi, every Terrarians!
My name's Ajidot who loves scribbling stuff.
This thread will mainly include my arts and comics about Terraria!

Hope you guys enjoy this!

DRAWINGS

mechanic.jpg nurse.jpg vampire-knives.jpg terraria-magic girl.jpg ajidot-the-ice-queen-slayer.jpg fightduke.jpg ajidotttt.png beanminions-resized.jpeg casualmechanic.png otherworldmobs.jpg frostmoon.png
bikinimechanic.png crossbower.jpg newstylemechanic.png congratulationsssss.jpg fix.jpg summerconstruction.png sylist.png 1.3hype.png ajimobilefix.png chibichibimechanic.png sunset.pngballoon.pngthrowdagger.gifnew mechanic.pngmecha wrench rider.pngmechamecha.pngnpcs.pngbikinic.pngmechabenchanime.gifcoldjia.pngmechamechanic.pngdryad.pngcasul mechanic.pngdryad and bird.png
terraria_dryad.png
mechanic.png

COMICS

terraria1-titlewhole copy.jpg
terraria1_title_by_ajidot-d8otphp.jpg

terraria1_the_book_in_the_chest_by_ajidot-d8otpqz.jpg
terraria2-title-whole copy.jpg
title2_of_terraria_comic_by_ajidot-d8oui7b.jpg

terraria2_page1_by_ajidot-d8ouico.jpg

terraria2_page2_by_ajidot-d8ouig5.jpg
terraria3-title.jpg
WdhCYcx.jpg

terraria_comic___she_doesn_t_fix__she_destroys____by_ajidot-d8qpruy.jpg

power_puff_wrenches_by_ajidot-d8r7ep0.jpg

LrAbVKY.jpg

AfWMGT4.jpg

205O8LR.jpg

op9oF50.jpg

stophim1.png

stophim2.png

stophim3.png

stophim4.png

noob and nurse.png

REQUESTS

Creation Compendium

CC1.jpg
CC2.png
cc4.png
mecha.png
cc6.png
wintermechanic.png
CC_stylist.png
cc999.png
styly stylist yes.png
a bit realistic nurse.png
floating mechanic.png
party girl.png
runningmechanic.png
nurse.png
cenxxy_test.png
mechanic_charisma.png

Terraria 1st year anniversary contest entry

myAinCF.gif

Last edited:
I like your arts on your profile, It's so great to see many amazing people around here.
I'm glad to help you creating this thread. You can always come to me, or others. If you've questions.

And keep up this good work.
hu6uYJy.png

Last edited:
'Tis some good work I've seen from your profile, and I shall be sticking around for more. I may even not make a totally random Pokémon request, who knows...?

I like your arts on your profile, But it will be useful to also upload them in the first post, so it's easily ordened.

you can always edit the first message here, If you click on more options, you will see the upload button there.
You can also use the same method you did on the status updates.

And keep up this good work.

Great, Thanks!

Could you try my avatar, or at least try cook something up? If you see a weird avatar, it's because Gravatar hasn't yet updated. Just wait a good five minutes for a reference image.

Could you try my avatar, or at least try cook something up? If you see a weird avatar, it's because Gravatar hasn't yet updated. Just wait a good five minutes for a reference image.

Gotcha
[DOUBLEPOST=1428432216][/DOUBLEPOST]
'Tis some good work I've seen from your profile, and I shall be sticking around for more. I may even not make a totally random Pokémon request, who knows...?
Yikes

Second batch coming up!

Another Mechanic, only not chibi :)
mechanic_by_ajidot-d8nrw15.jpg

Then comes the Nurse !
nurse__by_ajidot-d8nw43l.jpg

My main melee character Ajidot!
vampire_knives_by_ajidot-d8nqywx.jpg

Finally, a magician with Typhoon Blades and a hook!
terraria_magic_girl_by_ajidot-d8n3c1v.jpg

[DOUBLEPOST=1428432448][/DOUBLEPOST]
Gotcha
[DOUBLEPOST=1428432216][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yikes

Um.. I've decided to take only Terraria related requests :)
(Actually, I don't know anything about Pokemon other than Pikachu and Ash

In time, my child, shall you be blessed with Pokémon. Ash and Pikachu are of little worth to us.

Anyway, I guess I could muster up a Terraria related request. Eventually. Maybe.

Would you please please please please please draw my Terraria character? He wears a white lab coat, blue goggles with a green strap, yellow rubber gloves, a green T-shirt, blue trousers and black boots. He has blue eyes, brown hair and pale skin.

There are lots of reference images in the 'my army' section of my signature!

That would be awesome!

Ohh I've never heard of CLIP, I only have experience with SAI myself. (photoshop is too complicated!) I take it you do the linework in SAI?
I used to, but these days, I mostly do my works from start to end with Clip Studio Paint.
[DOUBLEPOST=1428435879][/DOUBLEPOST]
Would you please please please please please draw my Terraria character? He wears a white lab coat, blue goggles with a green strap, yellow rubber gloves, a green T-shirt, blue trousers and black boots. He has blue eyes, brown hair and pale skin.

There are lots of reference images in the 'my army' section of my signature!

That would be awesome!
Sure! I'll keep your request in my mind of things to draw :)

I used to, but these days, I mostly do my works from start to end with Clip Studio Paint.

Huh... I may need to look into this Clip Studio Paint. I never found a program like SAI that could emulate penstrokes as well.

Huh... I may need to look into this Clip Studio Paint. I never found a program like SAI that could emulate penstrokes as well.
SAI is a completely fine program to use, and I've been using SAI longer than Clip.
The only reason I use Clip is because I can add texts without having to do a second touch to the work on Photoshop.
Also, Clip isn't free while SAI is :)

SAI is a completely fine program to use, and I've been using SAI longer than Clip.
The only reason I use Clip is because I can add texts without having to do a second touch to the work on Photoshop.
Also, Clip isn't free while SAI is :)
Paint tool Sai isn't free?

Back
Top Bottom