Saltoncracker.png
saltbox.png
saltbox.png
iregretthis.png
ohwell.gif

ABOUT REQUESTS: PERMANENTLY CLOSED

pixels.png

Last edited:
Ha, first to reply to your second art thread! :D could you make me a Angel version of the slimer with a halo in the center of the slime?

Now put a body with a tuxedo pl0x.

Make it fitting to the name of GamerUnity.

Oh god the coding madness......

bruh- if you're gonna make several requests on one picture just write ONE post with the info.

Well, that's the only request I actually know of since you know, I'm a bit of a troll <finished>.
A human. <finished>
And my IGN is GamerUnity which is the request right there.

Godspeed.

I really love these! Damn good work man, reminds me of silly adult cartoons with exaggerated facial expressions and bad jokes. <3

Can I request an avatar? I don't have any specifications just let you ind run wild! I know you said earlier that this isn't a request thread but at the top it says request open so I'm going to request anyway. If you don't want to just tell me so.

Can I request an avatar? I don't have any specifications just let you ind run wild! I know you said earlier that this isn't a request thread but at the top it says request open so I'm going to request anyway. If you don't want to just tell me so.
So i can basically make whatever? Sure!

EDIT: I have an avatar thread which is closed because i didn't have the inspiration to make more of that style, so i'm kind of wondering if you wanted that style or just something random

I will still do it of course

Last edited:
Remember what I posted on your profile when you asked for stuff to turn into pixel art?
I want that as a request now.
2ez3ams.jpg

Remember what I posted on your profile when you asked for stuff to turn into pixel art?
I want that as a request now.
2ez3ams.jpg
Well this one was difficult, since he has such a round-ish shape it's hard to make it into pixels. I had to do a lot of shading but in the end i think it looks just okay. I had to do SOME cheating to get that roundish shape. But all the touchups, color-selections, shadings and other small parts were done by me.
Hope it was okay to you!

oripixelated.png

Back
Top Bottom