Blocks & Decoration [Sprites] Platinum Throne!

ZemmySix

Retinazer
Hi. Just a quick suggestion I whipped up.

Untitled.png

Platinum Throne:
30x
Platinum_Bar.png

20x
Silk.png

Throne-tiles.png

Golden Throne:
30x
20x
Silk.png

Quite surprised nobody has suggested this before XD. Bye!

Would be amazing if we got thrones for every ore, even if it just is a simple recolour, as dyes don't always get the job done once multiple contrasting colours are involved.

Is it wrong of me to want to see what arguments can be brought up against this? I really don't see why this of all things shouldn't be in the game. So much that I want to know why it shouldn't.

Is it wrong of me to want to see what arguments can be brought up against this? I really don't see why this of all things shouldn't be in the game. So much that I want to know why it shouldn't.
No, actually. I thought somebody would bring up "not being able to obtain the gold thone in the same world anymore".

Reactions: ECC
No, actually. I thought somebody would bring up "not being able to obtain the gold thone in the same world anymore".
That is a poor reason. But I'll admit it is one of the possible many reasons I did not consider in the slightest. :p

This is something I've wanted since platinum crowns, so I'd love to have this. Maybe even platinum furniture as well maybe that could be created through shimmering the pirate's golden ones?

Back
Top Bottom