Ask away to Ajidot

Uh, well, I guess it is okay to explain it here real quick. It is a story about Samrux, a dungeon paladin of Terraria. One of these guys:
DungeonPaladin.gif

A tiny bit more here:
The story goes on and on about how Samrux woke up in the dungeon, remembering nothing. It covers an unending history of pain as he embraces becoming a monster, slowly losing every bit of humanity he has, while trying to survive with the skeletons that see him as their own, but that, unlike him, are already completely demented.

It is kind of a long read already (Has been going for 5 weeks almost, with ~250 words a day), so it can be spread out in any free time available that one has, with the nice way every small part is divided into. I've been told that above all, it's a very interesting thing to read and keep up with.
Anyways here's the link and I'm so sorry for giving it publicity or something, I guess?
index.php

Anyways new question:
How did you find Terraria, and what kept you hooked to it enough to make you draw about it?

Uh, well, I guess it is okay to explain it here real quick. It is a story about Samrux, a dungeon paladin of Terraria. One of these guys:
DungeonPaladin.gif

A tiny bit more here:
The story goes on and on about how Samrux woke up in the dungeon, remembering nothing. It covers an unending history of pain as he embraces becoming a monster, slowly losing every bit of humanity he has, while trying to survive with the skeletons that see him as their own, but that, unlike him, are already completely demented.

It is kind of a long read already (Has been going for 5 weeks almost, with ~250 words a day), so it can be spread out in any free time available that one has, with the nice way every small part is divided into. I've been told that above all, it's a very interesting thing to read and keep up with.
Anyways here's the link and I'm so sorry for giving it publicity or something, I guess?
index.php

Anyways new question:
How did you find Terraria, and what kept you hooked to it enough to make you draw about it?
It started all when I got bored of Minecraft.
I pretty much liked the fact that I could make a difference to the game's map, but didn't like that was pretty much all of the game.
So I began my search to find something similar, and arrived at the destination, 'Terraria'.
I was playing Minecraft PE, so I naturally played the mobile version of Terraria.
I quickly realized THIS was the game I was looking for all that time!
So I played it a lot.
Up until that point, I thought Terraria only was on mobile.
Then, I got to know about the PC version while searching for info through Terraria wiki.
I found that I could get Terraria via steam, so I logged in right away.(Terraria was also the first game I bought from Steam)
I played it joyfully with my friend.

But about the art, I actually hadn't made much art about Terraria.
I usually drew my original characters.
Time passed, and I was drawing online with my Korean friends, and the topic went to Terraria.
(The things we drew at that time is on my profile posts)
I enjoyed the drawing more than I expected.
So, I tried drawing some more Terraria arts on my own.
I had drawn a bit of illustrations and uploaded to Deviant Art with not so much of a reaction.
I was drawing the second original comic of Terraria when I noticed the CC.
(I didn't know it was a regular thing in the TCF, back then. I thought it was an art contest)
So, as you well know, I applied with my two chibi npcs.

Then, @ppowersteef contacted me and told me about opening a thread.
I did so, 'cause it looked fun, and never before experienced amounts of feedbacks enveloped me.
That's when I really started drawing Terraria fan arts.

Whew, long story.

It started all when I got bored of Minecraft.
I pretty much liked the fact that I could make a difference to the game's map, but didn't like that was pretty much all of the game.
So I began my search to find something similar, and arrived at the destination, 'Terraria'.
I was playing Minecraft PE, so I naturally played the mobile version of Terraria.
I quickly realized THIS was the game I was looking for all that time!
So I played it a lot.
Up until that point, I thought Terraria only was on mobile.
Then, I got to know about the PC version while searching for info through Terraria wiki.
I found that I could get Terraria via steam, so I logged in right away.(Terraria was also the first game I bought from Steam)
I played it joyfully with my friend.

But about the art, I actually hadn't made much art about Terraria.
I usually drew my original characters.
Time passed, and I was drawing online with my Korean friends, and the topic went to Terraria.
(The things we drew at that time is on my profile posts)
I enjoyed the drawing more than I expected.
So, I tried drawing some more Terraria arts on my own.
I had drawn a bit of illustrations and uploaded to Deviant Art with not so much of a reaction.
I was drawing the second original comic of Terraria when I noticed the CC.
(I didn't know it was a regular thing in the TCF, back then. I thought it was an art contest)
So, as you well know, I applied with my two chibi npcs.

Then, @ppowersteef contacted me and told me about opening a thread.
I did so, 'cause it looked fun, and never before experienced amounts of feedbacks enveloped me.
That's when I really started drawing Terraria fan arts.

Whew, long story.
I too play mostly mobile, you should tell me your steam over PM. I'd love to chat with you.

About the story, is it about Terraria? Or something about adventure at least? Then I would really LOVE to read it one day :)

Now, with the question.
I would, without even a tiny bit of doubt, pick math.
I really hate history... (Too much to memorize for test)
Math helps with the algorithms I need for making my games. (Especially ones that needs lots of dynamic movements)

It wasn't in the question, but I also like physics best from all of the science subjects.
Need it to make physics engines :)
Honestly then you would want a history super buff to help round out your game, because the more you know about history the easier it is to create false histories.

Back
Top Bottom