Casual Random facts about yourself

Lets see...
-i have a deathly fear of fire- even a candle lit within 3 feet of me gets me jittery
-i like cats and birds
-i have 3 cats and a bird; the cats are all afraid of the bird.
Not much else. Im a boring person.

- i'm addicted to caffeine. literally
- i love cats, even if technically i'm allergic to their fur since i was born. (good thing is, i developed a resistence over the years)
- i'm friendlier (like, a lot) than i might seem. it's just that i have difficulties talking to people
- slightly agoraphobic

Last edited:
I build up all the anger that I get over a week to vent it on one guy who really irritates me all the time, this, of course, causes problems for others around me when he's sick, so on Saturdays, before 13:00, stay out of my way.

I build up all the anger that I get over a week to vent it on one guy who really irritates me all the time, this, of course, causes problems for others around me when he's sick, so on Saturdays, before 13:00, stay out of my way.
It's Saturday. Before 13:00.

hue :naughty:

• I am actually from Greece. I communicate in english so fluently because I've been doing english lessons since kindergarden. I'll actually do exams for the Proficiency Certificate in November. Not persuaded I'm from Greece? Χαίρετε, πώς είστε; Ελπίζω να σας έπεισα τώρα.
  • I also know a bit of german (I possess the B1 certificate).
  • I am the best student in my class, along with another classmate of mine.
  • My father died close to 2012's christmas.
  • I've got a little brother. He's 9.
  • My crush's name is Maria.

I knew I had to have a synthesizer from the first time I heard Herbie Hancock's 'Rocket'.
My Moog is the one thing I can't live without.
I learned music while programming midi sequences.

*I am a official Blackbelt in TKD
*I take private art lessons
*I love the outdoors and try to go bikeing once a day (weather permitting)
*I sometimes I feel I live on the coldest spot on earth
*I am somewhat good at speaking Russian
*I have more than 20 plush animals
*I am completely and totally addicted to LEGO®

Last edited:
I like Apple Juice
My favorite color is green
My favorite moth is Actias Luna
My lucky Number is 3.
My name is Ery, it has 3 Letters
The 5th, 18th and 25th letters for your information
5 + 18 + 25 = 48
4+8 = 12
1+2 = 3. Coincidence? I think not.

5 + 1 + 8 + 2 + 5 = 21
2=1 = 3. More coincidences I'm sure >_>

How about my birthday then?
December 8, 1990

12 + 8 + 1990 =2010
2+0+1+0 = 3 Ehh? EHHH?

or if you like.

1+2+8+1+9+9+0 = 30
3+0 = ... 3 Therefore Ery's destined to have 3 as a lucky number.

My favorite season is Spring
I love the rain
I love the flowers
I do not fear death
I love lepidopterans (Scaled winged insects such as butterflies and moths)
However I do fear pain
Even though I'm always scared of something hurting it usually never hurts as much as expected.
Even though I'm scared of pain, I never take pain medication.
Even though I'm scared of pain, I sometimes get off on it. (Masochism)
I like chocolate
I like pizza
I'm always scared of getting lost
I've never actually gotten lost
I am always alone, yet never lonely
I am impossible or very difficult to anger.
No one has ever seen my angry face. (And lived to tell the tale? Heehee~ Just kidding)
I view myself as superior to everyone else, but I usually don't mention it or try to rub it in or make people uncomfortable, because I don't need to reassure myself of the fact.
I like people in general, I just don't particularly enjoy being around them.
I have a cat.
I play a lot of video games in my... I wanna say spare time, but all my time is spare time.
I do not celebrate any annual events such as holidays and birthdays
I have 10 fingers and 10 toes. Though one of my fingers is permanently broke due to shenanigans.
I typically don't care about other peoples opinions. If I say something, whether you think it's true or false, like it or hate it is your problem unless I specifically asked for an opinion.
I do try my best not to hurt other people though as I can be a quite empathic individual when it comes to simpler base emotions whether I want to be or not.
It has come to my attention that my random list of facts has grown quite long so I'm gunna stop typing now and press the Post Reply button.

• i overthink things
  • technology hates me
  • i am unbelievably awkward IRL
  • i have asperger syndrome
  • i grew out of my ADD
  • my favorite game is kingdom hearts
  • my fingernails are freakishly long

I eat alot. But never get overweight.
I think my Abe Lincoln avatar is funny.
I have the memory of nothing at all.

• I am very much an introvert who lacks social skills, which makes me worry that I may never find a life partner.
  • Although I lack social skills, I'm told that I'm a very likeable guy.
  • I mostly ever play RPGs, I suck at fighting games, and I don't like shooters.
  • I like programming, though I am still a novice at it.
  • I was once a brony who dabbled in digital art. I have since withdrawn from both aspects of that life.
  • I can't stand egotistic people.
  • Although I lack any practical skills and ambition, I have always been very lucky as a result of my connections.

Well I may as well.
I cannot pronounce my last name correctly (it is in Spanish)

I have been dropping hints as to who I am that I am hoping someone who knows me would understand.

Contrary to what my common thing to say during many of my posts I am not crazy at all, it is a reference to a few friends reactions to my stories.

I am actually really good with cooking food.

I am surprised you are still reading this.

I have strange political views for someone of my age.

I have severe asthma that is under control with my favorite chemical.

I am much friendlier in real life

Severely addicted to caffeine, if you take my coffee you will need to take some advil.

Apparently I look like I am dead when I am deep in thought.

I am terrified of needles, when having a severe asthma attack I make jokes but when someone has a needle I almost cower in fear.

Seriously, you read all of that?

Lets learn a bit more about eachother!

• I want to someday be fully converted into a prosthetic robotic body.
I can help you with that one. I have a signed contract that allows me to put and replace my human bones, without removing any human tissue or organs. Obviously the heart needs replaces with an energy provider, and the brain needs to become comparable with wires.

There you go...
[DOUBLEPOST=1428798097][/DOUBLEPOST]Back to me...
I'm German, Raised German, 1st Language German, But I was born in Ireland. Still German
I basically know the Termiantor Frachise off by heart. (Don't dare question silly things...)
I have a piece of pencil graphite in my leg, still visible for 3 years
I can get a tan unlike everyone else in my school, cus I have German genes
I'm in my 1st year of GCSE
I plan to become an environment engineer, then a gerneral in the German army, then a Hitman, then a Termiantor
I lift
I've built a fully functional crossbow with trigger
I hate all sorts of social Medias
I hate watching TV

Damn, everyone here has so many special trivial facts about themselves. It's intimidating me.

• I first became a forum user when I was 11 years old. Ew.

I'm not really a Betamon.

upload_2015-4-12_11-44-58.jpeg

*I'm almost 2% certain this is roughly what your face looks like right now, if not even more shocked!*

Back
Top Bottom