Biomes & Nature Starstorm- new nightime event.

What do you think?

• Support worthy (dont nerf star cannon)

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • Support worthy (nerf star cannon)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Cool

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
Are you SURE? I could have sworn I've been killed by them before. Was it changed?
As far as I know, they have never been able to damage players. I personally have had a few pass through me, not causing harm.

EDIT: Were it that they damaged players, it would be extremely obvious. They inflict 1000 damage. Even with armor, that's well into the 900's.

I saw thread name and immediately thought
latest

And i totally support this.
Damnit beat me to it.

Swamp_Zombie_Glow(v.1).png Its just an Idea how they could look. If u think they are allright i'll make all off them with animations. :D Im not sure about the colours and how they are tho

Thanks ultimate! The idea looks right, but if you don't mind, can I just change around sone of the shading a bit? Anyway, thanks for the sprite!
Sure u can m8! I also thought the colours were not really the best ones. Could u post the changed one cuz I want to see the colour changes( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This has anything to do with this thread because?
index.php

(pre-hardmode blizzard staff - fires 1-2 star per use, instead of 4 icicles)
tool-tip: you have brought the starstorm with you
Damage = 14
KB = 3
Mana = 7
Velocity = 10
Usetime = 13
Drop rate: Star Summoner - (4%)

index.php

(pre-hardmode blizzard staff - fires 1-2 star per use, instead of 4 icicles)
tool-tip: you have brought the starstorm with you
Damage = 14
KB = 3
Mana = 7
Velocity = 10
Usetime = 13
Drop rate: Star Summoner - (4%)
and what kinda weapon are u thinking of?

For flavor reasons, I think this event can have a few HM mobs for when you enter HM. While the stars are not as important as before, they are still pretty useful if you are Ranged for that Star Cannon and mages still want them for their potions.

Back
Top Bottom