Map-Adventure A Terraria Adventure: The Legend of Zelda - Two Worlds

Sorry, I should've been more specific. The one directly above the boss room has a switch on the wall that does effect the opening and the exit. I was referring to the blocks right before you repel down the rope into the boss room. There's like 6 or so in a vertical line right in front of the rope that relocked and I've absolutely no idea what controls it.

The one thing you could do so they don't absolutely have to play the first map is provide them with the same items you can get in the original map right from the start, so they can technically make a new character and still have everything as though they just finished the first. The one underlying factor is they wouldn't get all the upgraded versions. You know, if you ever feel like making a sequel. :dryadtongue:

Oh right I didn't even know those existed or why they are they for. Looking at the wiring it is only connected to the teleporter you use to exit the area after you get the items after defeating the boss. I have no idea how that would be activated without defeating the boss, unless you forget to take the items. It does seem pointless, perhaps there's a good reason for them, I'll have to ask the other two, it looks like something mbran did.

Certainly, we would have to add some basic starting gear if we did a sequel map like that. Would be something cool to do if we had lots of time and nothing else to do, but I really doubt we will, I think we'd all prefer to make something separate from this map.

I cannot for the life of me find out what to do after aquiring the cobalt shield, did i miss something?

I cannot for the life of me find out what to do after aquiring the cobalt shield, did i miss something?

Considering you got the cobalt shield, did you complete the three dungeons? If so you will be able to progress by going down the well just right of the spawn of the map.

I think I either broke something here or something was just missing, but I had to go to another map I had to get a stoneblock to even beable to continue here, I even watched pedguins video to see if maybe I was supposed to do something else first but nope, There was just a random silt block missing for no reason next to where the arrow is http://i.imgur.com/sACCPzS.png

Great map so far, Love it.
I had this same problem happen to me but on the other side, so I did the same thing

Anyway, I just got to the fourth dungeon, but I died and accidentally ended up far away, I forgot to set my spawn. :p

I'd say this is the best adventure map I've ever done, but it's the ONLY adventure map I've ever done, so I can't really say that.;)

Last edited:
That was AMAZING i just finished it and it was awesome! The puzzles, the bosses EVERYTHING!:eek:

Welp, I just finished it today myself, and I've gotta say, that was brilliant! The only bad thing about the map was that it was only four main dungeons hahaha. I loved every moment of it! Just a quick question though... what's the max amount of health you can get to? By the time I got to the wall of flesh, I had 320 if I remember correctly.

Welp, I just finished it today myself, and I've gotta say, that was brilliant! The only bad thing about the map was that it was only four main dungeons hahaha. I loved every moment of it! Just a quick question though... what's the max amount of health you can get to? By the time I got to the wall of flesh, I had 320 if I remember correctly.

Thank you, the max amount of HP you can get is 400.

Hmm.
Been awhile since I've played and I got the urge to try some :red: and this looked interesting.
I think I spent like 20mins on getting claw and flippers and finishing up the rest of that stuff...

AND 2 HOURS+ (literal) trying to find the hermes boots rofl.
Seriously though make that gold chest room like 4x bigger and grander I skipped over it while marveling at the rest detail of the map cause it didn't stand out enough......... Somehow ;p
Somehow double popped the trigger and got a whoopie cushion... 2hrs searching trolled by chest hrrgh.

2015-04-18_00006.jpg
^ stood inside the tree next to this switch then walked right. Did I just derp myself? *reloads*
I did this twice cause I'm that good. (move the switch out of range from someone standing inside tree?)
I am not actually sure if I am actually derped here 2 many switches and I'm done tree hugging.
Then went on to lose an enchanted sword in my inventory for another 30mins TT

2015-04-18_00008.jpg
^ Oh we don't get Free Heals or Chests in our respawn anymore? I see how it is.
Not really needed just found it interesting to see a deviation from the 'standard' bed spawns littered around the map.
Only reason I thought about this was because of the amazing plot twist to the main story down the bottom vvvv.

2015-04-18_00007.jpg
*glub* *glub* *glub* *glub* *glub* *glub* *glub*
(screw swimming around ima hit this through the wall)

2015-04-18_00001.jpg
^ Doesn't really matter but if you go the claw way at the meteor head area you can shortcut down to the hermes area by freefalling and double tapping this teleporter.
Assuming you land on a pinhead you can't see while dodging meteor heads.
(put a roof on it?)

2015-04-18_00002.jpg
For some reason earlier in my playthrough I was very happy about making this jump first pop.
Couldn't reproduce. Then proceeded getting lost for 2hrs.

2015-04-18_00009.jpg 2015-04-18_00010.jpg
Wall of flesh got sick of waiting for me and left on a honey moon with Zelda.
FML.

*roll credits*
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Anywho...
Very detailed map (almost to a fault) that one can easily spend a good amount of time playing.
Enjoyed quite a few parts though nothing I haven't really seen before.
Thought the pacing of some areas were a bit off like I get it, it's a ball O' hurt killing a cob web AGAIN.

No seriously though I liked the map.

edit:
420 health, well played buff potion.

Last edited:
Hey dude, very nice map. Having fun with this character here:
ToviLink.jpg

Don't worry, the Fishron Wings and Mythril Helmet are both in the vanity slot. Same goes for the claws. I just wanted my character to be one of my characters (this one:
Tovi.jpg
) cosplaying as the Hero of Time.

A little feedback. I liked the map overall but there was one little big thing that nearly ruined the experience for me. Just one thing. Wall jumping from wall to wall. That there, felt needlessly difficult but it's not your fault.

A little feedback. I liked the map overall but there was one little big thing that nearly ruined the experience for me. Just one thing. Wall jumping from wall to wall. That there, felt needlessly difficult but it's not your fault.
ahah i had myself my rage moment with that, but i don't think the wall jumps were that difficult. i think it's mostly because it doesn't happen that much to use the climbing claws in a regular map of Terraria, because getting a hook is much easier. it was more like a matter of practice and understanding the jump/facing timings, at least for me

ahah i had myself my rage moment with that, but i don't think the wall jumps were that difficult. i think it's mostly because it doesn't happen that much to use the climbing claws in a regular map of Terraria, because getting a hook is much easier. it was more like a matter of practice and understanding the jump/facing timings, at least for me
To me it seemed bloody inconsistent. Sometimes I would pull it off flawlessly and others I'd find myself falling down instead of pushing off. It was worse when timed stuff was added in later in the map.

Wall jumping can be tricky if you try to do it too fast. The main thing to remember is to jump before you shift directional keys. For example, if the wall you're on is the left wall and you're jumping to the right wall, jump while still holding A. Let go of A and press D after the initial jump, but before you lose the push-off speed. Often times if you try to change directions at the same time you press the jump button then your character will fall off the wall first and not jump.

Wall jumping can be tricky if you try to do it too fast. The main thing I can think to help you out would be to remember to jump before you shift directional keys. For example, if the wall your on is the left wall and you're jumping to the right wall, jump while still holding A. Let go of A and press D after the initial jump, but before you lose the push-off speed. Often times if you try to change direction at the same time you press jump then your character will fall off the wall first and not jump at all.
Which, with time based jump puzzles, that ends up being almost needlessly difficult.

Back
Top Bottom