Everybody's Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe add life fruit arrows? They can work as a life steal arrow, but instead of healing you directly they will provide you with a really powerful life regeneration buff.
I was thinking enemies killed with life fruit arrows would give a heart on death always

Maybe add life fruit arrows? They can work as a life steal arrow, but instead of healing you directly they will provide you with a really powerful life regeneration buff.
I don't count that as lifesteal, because going by that logic you could also count Palladium Armor as lifesteal. It has to be proportionate to the damage done by the bow to count.

I don't count that as lifesteal, because going by that logic you could also count Palladium Armor as lifesteal. It has to be proportionate to the damage done by the bow to count.
Yes, the lifesteal part was out of place. Since i saw many threads about lifesteal for ranged users where some people liked the idea and others thought that it is OP, i analyzed it a bit and decided that regeneration would work better than instant on hit heal.

@Seeker's Guns is officially released! There are some more guns to go and all, there are some more things to do. I have just made a quick release. Now, what do you all think about this? Any balance things?

Big news guys! I'm abandoning these mods, to make one big and ultra super mod. Most of the items in my miniature mods will be ported over to the big mod, but some of them will be left behind, because reasons. The main items in the mods will be from my main solo mod, including most of the items from the other mods. There will also be new content on the release of the mod. I will call this mod...

Terraria+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom