tAPI Kingdom Hearts

Would you like to see a tAPI Kingdom Hearts mod?

• definitely

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • nope!

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • stop ripping off people's mod ideas you noob :O (please indicate the mod in comments ^_^)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kronosmods

Skeletron Prime
Hello everyone im new to the forums and to terraria coding I've done server side coding for modded mc servers in the past but am new to modded terraria. I was just wondering if anyone knew of a kingdom hearts mod. I've been planning 1 the past few days and didn't want to step on anyone's toes if they already had 1 in the works. If there isn't and active mod please reply to this post or message me if you would be interested in seeing a tapi mod based on Kingdom Hearts. First release would probably be the basic set of keyblades from the original KH. I'm aware they are called keybrands. Force of habit calling them keyblades. Hope to hear back from some people soon.

Thread moved to WIP
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/kingdom-hearts.16746/#post-469990

Last edited:
I know that many mods and spriters have done keyblades/brands but go ahead and ask around if you need any help at all ;P

I know the Keybrand is in the game already and I personally have made a Sora, Riku, Roxas and Axel toon. I suggested some Micky ears recently too, There's a ton to work with there. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

well i started on my own about 5 days ago or so i can upload a preview of what i have so far they are all crafted with dirt blocks mind you and speed and damage arent correctly calibrated yet also value is off so far i have 7 working ingame though as of now and now that i know the code a bit im starting to speed up
[DOUBLEPOST=1429291113][/DOUBLEPOST]also if anyone knows a good tut on armor sheets to show me setup stages and such id much appreciate it

I know Keybrand is in the game already and I personally have made a Sora, Riku, Roxas and Axel toon. I suggested some Micky ears recently too, There's a ton to work with there. Can't wait to see what you come up with.
Mickey ears just finished and work with player hairstyles ill post a pic soon of item and ss of it on a character model on wip thread.
[DOUBLEPOST=1429315212][/DOUBLEPOST]Ik
I know that many mods and spriters have done keyblades/brands but go ahead and ask around if you need any help at all ;P
Ik alot of people may have them but i havent found 1 centering around KH with enough detail to give KH the feeling in game it deserves.

I've just started messing around with this stuff recently, I used to play the normal way until my evil kid got me looking into mods... I will be doing some random sprites at some point, haven't been able to decide exactly what I want to focus on to put into a mod yet, as I have far too many good ideas. That and this conversion issue from my PC maps to my x360 is driving me up the walls. I can get almost every other map I try to go in, but none of mine. I actually went thru and was playin a bit of tAPI today just so I could use all the nifty stuff (Made a toon named Ansem today after remembering my other KH characters, hehehe). Just a thought, but the Keybrand should be a material with different key chains to make more keyblades.... a whole set of keyblades, the way it's supposed to be.(OOOOOhhh, After thought before I laid down to sleep, The Skellington Keyblade.:merchantwink: ) I'll check out the Mickey ears when I wake up and let you know what I think. :brain: :merchanteek:

I've just started messing around with this stuff recently, I used to play the normal way until my evil kid got me looking into mods... I will be doing some random sprites at some point, haven't been able to decide exactly what I want to focus on to put into a mod yet, as I have far too many good ideas. That and this conversion issue from my PC maps to my x360 is driving me up the walls. I can get almost every other map I try to go in, but none of mine. I actually went thru and was playin a bit of tAPI today just so I could use all the nifty stuff (Made a toon named Ansem today after remembering my other KH characters, hehehe). Just a thought, but the Keybrand should be a material with different key chains to make more keyblades.... a whole set of keyblades, the way it's supposed to be.(OOOOOhhh, After thought before I laid down to sleep, The Skellington Keyblade.:merchantwink: ) I'll check out the Mickey ears when I wake up and let you know what I think. :brain: :merchanteek:
Already added that keyblade yesterday after my update ill post the tapi file for people to test soon

Back
Top Bottom