tAPI CS's Crimson Curse Mod (Heavy WIP)

What kind of content should I focus on to start?

• Total voters
I can help code if you'd like, I'm kinda new myself but have done stuff with tconfig in the past.
Can you code basic material items? I could get you to make the 'Soul of Balance'.
SQHkxMR.png

Whole thing.
Seperate head, single sprite for hook, single sprite for hook wire (Don't extend, only do one bit)
any projectiles you want it to fire, etc
Here's the hook open, and closed.
P4vswdd.png
5Eqk5aS.png

Eh... Here's the vortex. I don't really like how it turned out, I'm sort of low on ideas for a sword of one you described.
2VOSd9Y.png

:brain::golem::zombie::nymph::joy::pumpking::red2::red::redspin::redmunch:`:sigh:`:naughty:'o_O`:rolleyes:`:passionate:':eek:`:p`:cool:`:confused:`:mad:`:(`:cry:`;)`:D`:happy:`:)`-_-`:indifferent:~:sigh:~:naughty:~:rolleyes:~:passionate:~:eek:~:p~:cool:~:confused:~:mad:~:(~:cry:~;)~:D~:happy:~:)~-_-:pirateindifferent::nursesigh::nursenaughty::nursewhat::nurserolleyes::nursepassionate::nursetongue::nurseeek::nursecool::nurseconfused::nursemad::nursesad::nursecrying::nursewink::nursegrin::nursehappy::nursesmile:&-_-:nurse::merchantsigh::merchantnaughty::merchantwhat::merchantrolleyes::merchantpassionate::merchanteek::merchanttongue::merchantcool::merchantconfused::merchantmad::merchantsad::merchantcry::merchantwink::merchantgrin::merchanthappy::merchantsmile:$-_-:dryadindifferent:%-_-:dryadsmile::dryadhappy::dryadgrin::dryadcry::dryadconfused::dryadcool::dryadtongue::dryadeek::dryadpassionate::dryadrolleyes::dryadwhat::dryadnaughty:%:sigh::indifferent::sigh::naughty:o_O:passionate::eek::p:cool::mad::(;(;):D:happy::)-_-
[DOUBLEPOST=1429304338][/DOUBLEPOST]ill think of some ideas! but does it have to be crimson stuff or is the mod just called that?

Back
Top Bottom