Virtuous Wanderer Q&A

Frenzy Moon

The Destroyer
Hey there, how are you doing? I'm the Virtuous Wanderer ( VW for short ), and i decided to make this Q&A, because of the curiosity that will lead to my doom.
Got a question? I'll try my best to answer.
Here's some stuff to keep in mind:
  • Don't ask things that are too personal , I'll only tolerate a few.
  • You can ask about my works.
  • I tolerate silly questions, but try not to take them too far.
  • I like: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure ( if that wasn't obvious if you saw a lot of my activity ) and Pokemon, and a lot of other games and stuff that'll take a lot of space to list here.
  • You will most likely see " idk " or " I guess " at the end of questions that involves my opinion.
Other than that, I'm fine with everything else, though don't always expect proper answers from me.
Here are some general questions. ( hopefully i haven't missed anything important. )
Who?
Call me Wanderer, I'm the local sideline squatter, I used to be on TO and had a another account on this forum that i have forgotten, but that's a secret, pleasured to meet you.

What?
I did sprites when i first got here, then i stopped because of reasons but now I'm writing a story that is practically an excuse for me to write insane things with the likenesses of Terraria to help.

Why?
To be honest, when i first joined, I wanted to show my sprites, which was mixed, then i stopped because i didn't feel like it anymore, then i started writing that story.
I didn't plan to post anything, but then i had an urge to do so, and so far, it all seems well, hopefully I'll be staying for the future.

More general-y questions:
Blood type: B ( I think? I don't keep track of those things, and i don't know if it's - or + )
Hair: Usually short, until it grows to be a bit longer than "short ", and it's color is Black
Eye color: dark brown ( hazel? idk )
Skin color: white
I come from the middle east, that's about as much as I'll tell from where i come from.
I live with my family, big surprise.
I barely talk, and when i do, it's usually short, and my voice tends to be rather quiet, even when i think it's loud enough, and that's because i like being quiet, boo.
I tend to be online, a lot, so except a very quick answer to a question.
I'm a wanderer because i wander a lot of places on the internet, am i Virtuous? Maybe i am.
I know a handful of people on here, and even that is probably too much.
Anything about " Do you have a *socialmediahere* profile " will be probably ignored or looked over, i have youtube, steam, and skype.
I tend to look at things at a very flat angle, but that doesn't mean i don't have my moments!
Here's my story thread, for the curious: http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...unty-hunter-and-his-amazing-adventures.15712/
I'm sure your quite eager to ask, I won't keep you waiting.

Last edited:
Did you know that 90% of percentages are made up?
Well I always doubted those toothpaste commercials that say "Gets rid of 99% of the bad stuff in your teeth!", so I should have seen that coming.
Wait, so does that mean the toothpastes that say "Gets rid of 100% of the bad stuff in your teeth!" actually is 10%? How devious of them.

Well I always doubted those toothpaste commercials that say "Gets rid of 99% of the bad stuff in your teeth!", so I should have seen that coming.
Wait, so does that mean the toothpastes that say "Gets rid of 100% of the bad stuff in your teeth!" actually is 10%? How devious of them.

Lmao. Got Skype?

How much is the hol horse?
Ah, the irony! It's all rushing through me!
The Hol Entire Horse will be priced for 800$, it's the rarest of all, even a Quartr Horse is pricey of this kind!
if you don't understand Hol Horse sounds like Whole Horse, the whole entire horse, now you know.

Back
Top Bottom