tAPI CS's Crimson Curse Mod (Heavy WIP)

What kind of content should I focus on to start?

• Total voters
Do you need help? It only takes me a couple of seconds.
Could you transparentize this? You don't have too though.
gLsV3Hq.png

So look, I was looking through Terraria images for inspiration and saw these masterpieces:
whUvbU2.png
AV1wlIM.png
R5ytCQ8.png

It sucks that I (Probably) can't use them because the first (Rainbow Phaseblade) has 1x1 pixels on it's blade, the second is based off on the Vertex of Excalibur form the Avalon mod, and the third just has to be in something... I mean, it's Frostmourne.
(Second could be available because True Vertex of Excalibur doesn't exist, and the texture has been very changed since this.)
My point, these are cool swords that I want.

So look, I was looking through Terraria images for inspiration and saw these masterpieces:
whUvbU2.png
AV1wlIM.png
R5ytCQ8.png

It sucks that I (Probably) can't use them because the first (Rainbow Phaseblade) has 1x1 pixels on it's blade, the second is based off on the Vertex of Excalibur form the Avalon mod, and the third just has to be in something... I mean, it's Frostmourne.
(Second could be available because True Vertex of Excalibur doesn't exist, and the texture has been very changed since this.)
My point, these are cool swords that I want.
That rainbow phaseblade could be adjusted to fit Terraria's theme.

Could it? Hmm, it'd be a great use for the All-Gem.
Also, pretty sure with a change or so that the Vertex is available, since the texture was redone.
I added a 'Vortex' spin to the Excalibur, so it both fit in and is no longer in danger of being a copy. Being that, it kind of was just a slight edit of the True Excalibur anyway.
8gnhxM3.png
Also, I did that phase blade too. I'm thinking I might make the sprites for a rainbow hook, staff, and robes if I get the time.
RjNvjeD.png

I added a 'Vortex' spin to the Excalibur, so it both fit in and is no longer in danger of being a copy. Being that, it kind of was just a slight edit of the True Excalibur anyway.
8gnhxM3.png
Also, I did that phase blade too. I'm thinking I might make the sprites for a rainbow hook, staff, and robes if I get the time.
RjNvjeD.png
Hey thanks! Next update is gonna be slightly bigger.

Another great update! But about the new shield, it kind of seems a bit overpowered, especially because it increases minion count AND does thorns damage. I think the it should have a different effect, considering it's base materials.
Hmm, How about adding a Cobalt Shield to the recipe?
Also, the later weapons are for the modded bosses, which will be harder than

Back
Top Bottom