PC Not quite as annoying as the Guide

Pl0nkers

Golem
Hey guys. I'm Pl0nkers...

I've been playing Terraria since the 1.1 update and I'm still yet to get into Hardmode xD
I'm not as big a fan of the dungeon crawling aspect as much as I am building and designing homes. (Hopefully I'll get some screengrabs on here eventually)

But all of that aside, I play mainly on the PC however I've been known to dabble onto the Mobile version and when I go back to see my little brother he always insists I play Terraria with him on the 360 (I'm so glad I got him into that and off Minecraft xD)

Anyway, I hope you're all happy to have me.. This is kinda the first forum I've joined so I'm a tad lost.. If someone could just give me a rundown on how to navigate this place that'd be fantstic. (Or maybe link me to a thread relating to that maybe?).

Now, enough about me. How are you lovely people today? :)

Welcome to the forums, what are you looking for?

As a side note I recommend reading the thread by baconfry if you intend to make suggestions.

Thanks for the welcome. I'm not exactly looking for anything right now, I'm just a bit lost on how to navigate the forums in general. Does that make sense?

Ah it's fine, I'll eventually get the hang of it sooner or later :)

However, could you explain this "Start a Conversation" thing I'm seeing under everyone's name? o_O

Ah it's fine, I'll eventually get the hang of it sooner or later :)

However, could you explain this "Start a Conversation" thing I'm seeing under everyone's name? o_O

You can have private conversations with other members that are invisible to the rest of us. Useful for secret stuff, collaborations, or just for a nice chat with a specific person.

That being said, welcome to the forums!

It's pretty much the "Private message/Private Chat " button.
Clicking it will pull up a reply box and such, but has a title and can add people to the conversation. But only add people if they are interested.

Oh, welcome to the forums.

Ahh! The love! Thank you everyone for popping by to say hello and helping me understand the "Start a Conversation" function <3

Hi Pl0nkers. I hope you'll share some of your builds here on the forum. I love looking at cool stuff people have built. Take a look around - there's usually a forum section for everything you can think of.

And here are rules, guidelines, and help.
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/community-resources.82/

I'll be sure to get a few pictures of my builds once they're done for you :)

Oh don't you worry my friend. I've been aboard that one for quite some time. However, do we have a date for when the update is going live? I've heard maybe July?
Devs said they want to release 1.3 in July. There is no more detailed information(s) for now.

Coulda sworn it was June. Anyway, welcome! Do you need help on getting into Hardmode?

I'm usually a solo player when it comes to Terraria (Mainly because god knows on how to set it up for multiplayer roll on 1.3 direct invites). My problem isn't that I CAN'T beat the WoF it's just that I get so wrapped up in my building projects that I just kinda.. Forget. Also, thanks for the welcome :)

Back
Top Bottom