What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

"Terraria is just a copy of minecraft" IMO there's too many differences for terraria to be a copy. Also minecraft is based off of some other game I can't remember the name of.

pretty much everything chief keef has ever said
":red: yo momma she shoulda wore a condom" -the legend, scholar, and poet Chief Keef.

History Class:
'What do you think people thought Halley's Comet was at the time?'
'A UFO?'

This is coming from a Maths teacher:
'If you are talking, you are not using your brain'.

'I am really intelligent, funny, modest, and all-round epic'.

To be fair, I would TOTALLY think that comet was a UFO (as it is an Unidentified Flying Object).

Impossible to really pick one above others, but most of the large protest groups definitely bit the bill, whether its SJWs, extreme feminists, the anti-medicine freaks, raging homophobes, PETA, religious zealots, etc. They have a special place in my circle of scorn.

almost everything ive ever said in my entire life
oh pfft, your far more intelligent than most of the people I have to deal with ._.

Impossible to really pick one above others, but most of the large protest groups definitely bit the bill, whether its SJWs, extreme feminists, the anti-medicine freaks, raging homophobes, PETA, religious zealots, etc. They have a special place in my circle of scorn.

oh pfft, your far more intelligent than most of the people I have to deal with ._.

My personal circle of scorn is reserved for those who are so set in their ways that they shut down as soon as you even begin to show other viewpoints. I don't mind you (I mean any person who happens to fit in the will-not-debate, set-in-stone stereotype, not you personally!!) having another opinion and I have no intention of forcing my opinion over you, but the least you can do is talk to me as if I'm worth talking to, even if I don't share your view. Many politicians, talking heads and a number of close-minded citizens (most disappointing of all, truth be told) fit squarely in this group.

I suppose I'm intolerant of small-minded intolerants. :merchanttongue:

Back
Top Bottom