tAPI I need help! (Mo' Familiars)

JustAddRanch

Terrarian
Hello, I'm Ranch and some of you may of seen my recent post in the WIP section in the modding forums. I'm having some trouble formatting the right files for making a summon item and I'd really like to know how to do it before I get too overwhelmed. The summon I would be making is a squirrel that would be extremely fast, and would be able to climb up trees. Would that be to advanced? Or is it feasible? Anything will help, thank you!

Here's the thread if you wanted it.

Hello, I'm Ranch and some of you may of seen my recent post in the WIP section in the modding forums. I'm having some trouble formatting the right files for making a summon item and I'd really like to know how to do it before I get too overwhelmed. The summon I would be making is a squirrel that would be extremely fast, and would be able to climb up trees. Would that be to advanced? Or is it feasible? Anything will help, thank you!

Here's the thread if you wanted it.

Hmm... You'd need the item, obviously, and the projectile for the summon. If you need some help with that, I don't doubt that @Sin Costan would be willing to help. The climbing up trees bit may be difficult, as it would have to check if it's near the block and rotate itself etc. but I'm no projectile expert. Summon items usually need a .png, a .json and a .cs, and there's a great tutorial by @bluemagic123 for that too (i'll link this at the bottom). Hope your mod goes as planned! :D

Summoner Weapon Tutorial

Back
Top Bottom