Items Revamping Shroomite Helmets

I haven't checked this out yet, but I like the way you did it. Though the sniper/speedster helmets rather leave the crowd control helmet the odd one out.

I like this, it's always irked me that Melee and magic get Sets that totally change your playstyle, while ranged only gets to change weapon types. But I would support anything that makes the Shroomite helms unique.

You should probably put a cap on the damage increase for the crowd-control helm, because during events and invasions you can easily reach 30+ enemies on the screen. Cap it at... 15 enemies? The current set bonus gives +45% damage and +10% crit, but it's much harder to use than the crowd-control helm.

Edit: I just read the rest of the thread, and found out that there is a max on spawned enemies. That doesn't seem quite right to me, I swear I've had more than that before. I would still put that there is a max on the damage increase.

Appreciate the "lol stupid" comment. What makes you think that you're right as opposed to the rest of the people on this thread?
Good point, sorry. But honestly I see no problem with it at the moment. Its really great and my favorite armor.

In my opinion I think a better set bonus would be increased damage depending on speed to stop tankz Rangers so say you are traveling one block a second you get1% ranged increase and so on so if your traveling 100 blocks a second you get a 100% increase in damage(highly unlikely to move this fast

Back
Top Bottom