Drawings & Paintings Crafty's Artistry

Well, now that I'm back, I've done a few sketches.
image.jpg

From left to right:
@SzGamer227, @ppowersteef (and Nageru), @Axios, @Milt69466 (and Seth)

Next to do:
@Qui Devorat, @ZemmySix and more!

Well, I took a ridiculiously long of time making these. Anyway, here's some sketches of @Matsu, @Samrux and @Qui Devorat

image.jpg

I failed at drawing weapons, so sorry about that

image.jpg

Idk why the shied is small, i honestly don't know what I was thinking at that time

image.jpg

This is based on your avatar, and sorry for the carrot arms and legs

As of now, I am working on 2 sketch projects, but I am still accepting requests. Also, be on a look out for a seperate thread related to this called "Crafty's Sketches and Drawings thread". It will only be ashowcase thread though, so if you want me do sketch something for you, request it here, not there.

Yay for more horrible artwork!

In thoughts for the 1.3 update, I thought maybe some fanart of one of the spoilers could be fun.
The Lunar Moon is Rising....png

Remember, requests are still open!

Cheers, Crafty! Nice art you've got there. Could I request that you make your take on my character? Here's a reference picture:
Theo Sprite.png
Make sure you give him a winning grin too!
Thanks in advance!
P7iNLHa.png

Well, I have a secret art project in the works. I can show you a sneak peek of it (this was taken before I started, so by now, it has changed a lot)
hohnNoH.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1429058681][/DOUBLEPOST]
Cheers, Crafty! Nice art you've got there. Could I request that you make your take on my character? Here's a reference picture:
View attachment 44347 Make sure you give him a winning grin too!
Thanks in advance!
P7iNLHa.png
Ok then, do you want it as a sketch or digital art?

Back
Top Bottom