tAPI Shockah's tweak mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been having problems with connecting to servers, usually it ctd's as soon as I or a friend loads in, even though the server still works. I'm using Thorium+, Berberborscing's mod, Logodum Expansion, Extra accessory slots, and Inventory tweaks. Any fix?
It's strange, this seems to be completely random, both me and my friend can join my server perfectly fine, but when I taught another friend how to make a potion with tAPI and he wanted to show me the effects I couldn't join him without crashing. I'm not sure there is a fix at this moment. Due to the fact that it seems to be happening randomly, I would try deactivating one mod at a time until the server starts working again, to isolate the problem.

Everything works great, except the tool tips. ~:cry: There's a glitch where i can't see the stats after i put it in my hotbar, and it disables the damage.

Hey, a friend and I have discovered a bug with Inventory Tweaks.
I've searched for anyone with a similar problem, but seems we're the only ones to say anything.
The mods we have installed are Thorium+, Base, Inventory tweaks, and Enhanced Tooltips.

So after running around in our world for a couple hours, my friend noticed he was able to duplicate items out of chests.
This is done by shift clicking an item out of the chest, and into your inventory; Upon opening the chest back up, the item will re-appear, but you still have the stack you pulled out the first time.
It happens in reverse too, Shift clicking an item out of your inventory, into the chest, will result in as you open the chest up again, the item is not there.

To me I can only see this as a problem with server communication perhaps? the chest isnt communicating what contents are shifted in, or out, but im not sure.
It works as intended on single player, and we tried the following to make it work:
Creating a new world
Switching who hosts
Using/Not using dedicated server option

Any ideas? or is this just waiting on 1.3 to update?

In the cheat module. 'Extended Range' tends to SEVERELY lag the game. The only mods I use are yours and The Crossover Pack. Which I doubt is making the problem.

Not a huge bug. And it might be on my end. But everything else works nice ^3^

Heyho Shockah i've recently found out that you did health bars with tconfig that looked like the ones from SAO. Is this planned for tAPI as well or are you not going to do that?

If I remember correctly, I did something to deal with the lag, but never released it. You can find it on my Github repo.
It'd be nice if you could conveniently link it~ c:

Heyho Shockah i've recently found out that you did health bars with tconfig that looked like the ones from SAO. Is this planned for tAPI as well or are you not going to do that?
OOoo. I never heard of this. But it sounds cool.

ive been looking into what has been deleting my characters and crashing my game and found it to be your mods... unfortunately i cant seem to find the reason for what happened it will just be me playing minding my own buisness then POOF tapi has stopped responding and all my progress gone. normally i just remove the mod and move on but these mods were kinda neat .-. and almost crucial... any fixes?
This is all the info i could get on the crash ;-;
Im just playing the game on a new charcter and world
Get decently far into the playthrough
suddenly the window stops responding and turns white and moves to the upper right corner of my screen at about a 1/4 size and blurs my pc (as is usual for fullscrene games that my pc decides that it cant handle [aka skyrim with 9001 mods ;-;])
i go back in game
character deleted
(inset table flip here)
[error log]
>>> 16:28:16 <<<
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Shockah.ItemSuffixes.MItem.CanGetSuffixes(Terraria.Item item)
at Shockah.ItemSuffixes.MItem.Save(TAPI.BinBuffer bb)
at Terraria.Item.WriteCustomData(TAPI.BinBuffer bb, System.Boolean byName = True)
at Terraria.Item.Write(TAPI.BinBuffer bb, System.Boolean byName = True)
at TAPI.BinBuffer.Write(Terraria.Item i, System.Boolean byName = True)
at Terraria.Player.SavePlayer(Terraria.Player p, System.String playerPath, System.Boolean skipMapSave = False)
at Terraria.WorldGen.saveToonWhilePlayingCallBack(System.Object threadContext)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(System.Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, System.Object state, System.Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, System.Object state, System.Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()
[error log]

ive been looking into what has been deleting my characters and crashing my game and found it to be your mods... unfortunately i cant seem to find the reason for what happened it will just be me playing minding my own buisness then POOF tapi has stopped responding and all my progress gone. normally i just remove the mod and move on but these mods were kinda neat .-. and almost crucial... any fixes?
suddenly the window stops responding and turns white and moves to the upper right corner of my screen at about a 1/4 size and blurs my pc (as is usual for fullscrene games that my pc decides that it cant handle [aka skyrim with 9001 mods ;-;])
i go back in game
character deleted
(inset table flip here)
[error log]
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Terraria.Item.WriteCustomData(TAPI.BinBuffer bb, System.Boolean byName = True)
at Terraria.Player.SavePlayer(Terraria.Player p, System.String playerPath, System.Boolean skipMapSave = False)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(System.Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, System.Object state, System.Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, System.Object state, System.Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
[error log]
There are likely some conflicts between mods you are using. what mods are you using?

im using
ultra terraria
elemental boots
makeshift wings
future dance
mainslotzero
w1k's veriety pack
shockah"s mods
tremor mod
thorium mod
berberboscing's mod
chad's horse mask
thorium
esters decorations pack
blitz
newbladedglove
hellevatormaker bomb
logodum expansion
necro
crystal ores
SPH lucky finig
SPH farmachology
soul items mod
out tha hell
Crib mod
dungeon gen
portable craft guide
better healing
more uses for spider fangs
smash alternatives
gear of the ancients
and something called "a test if you Will"
[DOUBLEPOST=1430694263,1430694139][/DOUBLEPOST]
There are likely some conflicts between mods you are using. what mods are you using?

OOoo. I never heard of this. But it sounds cool.

Ys actually when you type into google sword art online and shockah then the first hit gets you to the thread that shows his bars.l They looked really awesome but as stated above they are only for tconfig so that's why i wanted to ask if there is a possibility for these health bars to come to tAPI

...I kinda thought I had the link in the OP. Apparently not.
https://github.com/Shockah/Terraria-tAPI-Mods
You could always Google it, btw.

If I ever get back to modding again - probably. I liked them too.

i go back in game
character deleted
(inset table flip here)
[error log]
[error log]
Try the Github repo link I linked above and see if the latest versions of my mods are any better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom