Terraria & my introduction

What do you consider your self in your world of Terraria?

• Total voters

Scagnettie

Terrarian
First I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who has made Terraria what it is today from the bottom up.I have been limited in the vast world of Terraria on the PS4/Vita/360.Two days ago I made the jump from the unstable limited versions on PS4 ect. to the PC and its blown my mind as the rest of you I'm sure.A big open world at our fingertips with so much more.At first I never knew the "point" of the game it self till now.When I explore I create my own story's my own lore.I take this adventure to a whole new level for sure yet I know and feel I have barley picked my way through the crust of this amazing community & game knowing in time I will break through the bone straight to the meat to really understand what we all love and enjoy and that is Terraria.
My name is Edward but you all may call me Scagnettie.I have been a 8bit dungeon crawling explorer from the birth of Atari & its murderer Nintendo.My first RPG was Chrono Trigger & Earth Bound.If any of you have ever heard of Nerdcore I am one of the founding entertainer/song writer of that movement.Outside of my digital life I am a farmer by trade.I own a large amount of land in North & South Florida.I farm emus,hogs,chickens harvesting them for meat growing my own veggies & herbs living off the grid enjoying life with frequent travels to the Amazon river (Peru) expanding the very fabric of my mind body and soul.
This is my first post of so much more to come.So that is a little bit of information about my self in hopes to meet & make new friends.I hope to get some feed back from my posts as I am new to the PC version of the amazing world of Terraria.I plan to write poems,submit fan art but most of all dive as deep as I can learning as much as I can from all of you.So please feel free to say hello.It would be a honor to get to know all the family members so to speak of Terraria so we can evolve together along with this massive world we all explore daily birthing a new era of community & gaming alike making the myths!
Thank you for your time .... Scagnettie

Wall of Text. In lieu of our WoF, Wall of Flesh. As pointed out by Milt, rot his face with that ninja.

That's a solid WoT right there. Some paragraphing would go a long way.

Welcome to TCF!

"Wall of Text"
Thank you so much Milt.Sorry if my intro was a " wall of text" I just figured I would give a proper intro instead of two lines of the same old same old.
[DOUBLEPOST=1430743367,1430743128][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wall of Text. In lieu of our WoF, Wall of Flesh. As pointed out by Milt, rot his face with that ninja.

That's a solid WoT right there. Some paragraphing would go a long way.
That is so strange.When I typed it I used a proper paragraph format yet after posting it my breaks or " bars" jumbled up... o well lol sorry ;)

Umm... Yeah. Usually go for double "enters" for paragraphs. I notice them now, but on a phone everything looks scrunched up. It looked way too solid. Just tap another enter for each paragraph and it should look less WoT.

And we don't mind the extra info, of course. :dryadwink:

Umm... Yeah. Usually go for double "enters" for paragraphs. I notice them now, but on a phone everything looks scrunched up. It looked way too solid. Just tap another enter for each paragraph and it should look less WoT.

And we don't mind the extra info, of course. :dryadwink:
Thank you so much for the heads up.So far I have not noticed much feed back but I understand that I am new to boards & it takes time.That is why I wanted to go beyond the trend of " Hello all" as a intro in the hopes of making some new friends to explore and learn with.So thank you two for reading & taking the time to help me with the errors of my first post on the forum.

Thank you as well Freenight for your feedback.All feedback is welcome good or bad so thank you!Everyone have a great morning

Magnus I just started gardening in my world but have a issue that you might know how to solve.When growing trees are all acorns the same kind of tree?I am looking for all kinds of wood to change colors up a bit for my house & other player housing.How many types of trees are really in the game it self and is it true if i use wood from the crimson or what ever its called will it spread to that area?
Thank you so much and thank you for saying hello.

Magnus I just started gardening in my world but have a issue that you might know how to solve.When growing trees are all acorns the same kind of tree?I am looking for all kinds of wood to change colors up a bit for my house & other player housing.How many types of trees are really in the game it self and is it true if i use wood from the crimson or what ever its called will it spread to that area?
Thank you so much and thank you for saying hello.
The tree grown from an acorn is completely based on the block and biome the tree is planted. Currently there are seven tree types, Regular, Corrupt, Crimson, Jungle, Hallowed, Palm, and Boreal (8 if you consider giant glowing mushrooms).

Regular trees for when the acorn is planted on regular grass, Corruption/Crimson/ Hallowed on that biome's grass (or clentaminated), Jungle when on jungle grass (these also naturally regenerate), Palm for sand, Boreal for snow.

Ebonwood and Shadewood will not spread corruption/crimson. The only things that do this are corrupt/crimson/ hallowed grass, stone, sand, and ice.

Back
Top Bottom