Game Mechanics New Targeting Mechanics For Summoning Weapons

Should This Be In The Game?

• Yes

Votes: 19 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's Good, but I have a suggestion for it. (Please Explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

James Harrow

Queen Bee
This isn't much, but its a suggestion.
So with summoners it can be kind of annoying when your minions are attacking all of the little enemies, when you want them to attack something like a boss, or a larger mob.
So basically, my suggestion is that you could set the target of your minions to Strong, where your minions would attack the most powerful enemy on the screen, you could set them to Weak, where they would attack the lowest-level mobs on the screen. Or, you could set it to Random, which would basically make it so your minions do the exact same thing that they do in the current version.

Tell me what you think, and if you have anything to say, then just write it down below.

Yes. This is a perfect solution to the sometimes random minions.

But how would you set this? By right clicking the weapon in your inventory?

What I'm thinking is that there could be a little thing that pops up when you put your cursor over the buff that shows the targeting for the minions.
Its not the best idea, but if you have any suggestions, then please tell me.

What I'm thinking is that there could be a little thing that pops up when you put your cursor over the buff that shows the targeting for the minions.
Its not the best idea, but if you have any suggestions, then please tell me.
That seems good. You put your mouse on the buff, and left clicking it will switch it between the 3 options. Problem solved

Its a good idea to be honest but think about mobile and console as well. How are they going to do that?

Not to sure about this, partially because this is a PC suggestion thread. But its still a good idea giving it to mobile in console versions.
I think that since most of the options in console & mobile are in GUI's that the console developers could take advantage of that and add it in that way.

Still not completely sure.

Perhaps there could be an option in the setting to change your summoner preference? This is a feature that is sorely needed in Terraria, approved.
Approved.png

Its a good idea to be honest but think about mobile and console as well. How are they going to do that?
They will find a way. The limitations of Console aren't deciding factors on suggestions. It's up to the console devs to come up with a solution rather then making PC change the way it works.

Back
Top Bottom