PC Please! I need help with this framework problem!

SmoothHooX

Terrarian
Terrarua error help pls.jpg

It's a rather weird error as it mentions an out of memory exception. I'd ask you how much ram your PC has available when you try to run the game, but it does not exactly take much to get the game to at least run.
Just in case, try to reinstall XNA's redistributable, which steam is meant to install automatically. http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=20914
I do got 16.00 GB ram i tried to repair the XNAA but it still comes up
[DOUBLEPOST=1431540411,1431540151][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's a rather weird error as it mentions an out of memory exception. I'd ask you how much ram your PC has available when you try to run the game, but it does not exactly take much to get the game to at least run.
Just in case, try to reinstall XNA's redistributable, which steam is meant to install automatically. http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=20914

My rig:
GPU: Geforce gtx 650
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz
Memory:16.00 GB RAM (15 GB usable)
Resolution:1920x1080 ,Hz
Driver version:350.12
Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium

My rig:
Yeah, considering I got Terraria to play on toasters, that should be the last of your problems.

I honestly don't know, it's a really weird issue. Moving to the obvious potential fixes, did you try to validate the game's files through steam? Also did you try to restart your PC at least once?

Yeah, considering I got Terraria to play on toasters, that should be the last of your problems.

I honestly don't know, it's a really weird issue. Moving to the obvious potential fixes, did you try to validate the game's files through steam? Also did you try to restart your PC at least once?
Tried everything i can

My rig:

Just something to double check. If you check the System Control Panel (Windows+Break), it does say "64-bit Operating System", correct? Terraria is limited to 32-bit addressing and can't use anything even remotely close to 16GB. Likewise, if you have a 32-bit OS it can't use anywhere near 16GB either, and programs that attempt to use any significant amount of memory can starve much faster. It's possible Windows is 64-bit so that might be non-issue.

The context of the error seems to be allocating memory buffers for textures, so it could be any combination of a broken XNA install, bad drivers (though they appear to be up to date), a problem with DirectX, or one or more corrupted texture files exhausting the available memory context.

It might also be useful to open up Task Manager (Ctrl+Shift+Esc) and see what your overall memory allocation looks like. If it's high (80-90%) without Terraria running, it could just be that it's bombing out because there's not enough free RAM to work with.

I have gotten bluescreens since like 2 weeks after i have started my computer after sleep mode
Just something to double check. If you check the System Control Panel (Windows+Break), it does say "64-bit Operating System", correct? Terraria is limited to 32-bit addressing and can't use anything even remotely close to 16GB. Likewise, if you have a 32-bit OS it can't use anywhere near 16GB either, and programs that attempt to use any significant amount of memory can starve much faster. It's possible Windows is 64-bit so that might be non-issue.

The context of the error seems to be allocating memory buffers for textures, so it could be any combination of a broken XNA install, bad drivers (though they appear to be up to date), a problem with DirectX, or one or more corrupted texture files exhausting the available memory context.

It might also be useful to open up Task Manager (Ctrl+Shift+Esc) and see what your overall memory allocation looks like. If it's high (80-90%) without Terraria running, it could just be that it's bombing out because there's not enough free RAM to work with.
I have gotten bluescreens since like 2 weeks after i have started my computer after sleep mode

That's not a good sign, and indicates you might have some more serious problems. Do you have the STOP code from the blue screen? You should also be able to look it up from the Event Viewer in Computer Management (Windows+R, compmgmt.msc).

That's not a good sign, and indicates you might have some more serious problems. Do you have the STOP code from the blue screen? You should also be able to look it up from the Event Viewer in Computer Management (Windows+R, compmgmt.msc).
This time when i got bluescreens i just turn the computer off and then restore data and then start it again

This time when i got bluescreens i just turn the computer off and then restore data and then start it again

I'm not sure we'd be able to provide any further help without getting more specific information about the blue screen. As it is, I'm not sure the problem has anything to do with Terraria or any of its immediate dependencies. Specifically, these particular bits of information (marked in red):

NXKiax6.jpg

(Image borrowed from forum post here, found via Google Image search.)

I'm not sure we'd be able to provide any further help without getting more specific information about the blue screen. As it is, I'm not sure the problem has anything to do with Terraria or any of its immediate dependencies. Specifically, these particular bits of information (marked in red):

NXKiax6.jpg

(Image borrowed from forum post here, found via Google Image search.)
What do you want to know?
I can see what i can do

What do you want to know?
I can see what i can do

When the blue screen happens, you'll get an error class (the first red box), some standard text, then the STOP: numerical information (second red box). There might also be some additional information immediately below the STOP: information indicating a driver module where the crash occurred.

If the blue screen only stays up for a brief period of time and the system automatically reboots, you can get it to stay by doing this:

1. Open the System Control Panel (Windows+Break).
  2. Click on Advanced System Settings (upper left of window).
  3. On the Advanced tab of System Properties, click the Settings... button below Startup and Recovery.
  4. Uncheck the box next to "Automatically restart".
  5. Press OK, then OK again.
  6. If it asks you to restart, allow it to reboot the system.
The next time you get a blue screen, it will stay until you reset or turn the machine off then back on. This will give you enough time to write down the details of the error message. If you want to turn the automatic restart back on later, just repeat the same process, and recheck the box next to "Automatically restart".

Back
Top Bottom