Hot Topic What is your favorite Weapon?

Death sickle for melee, chain gun for range and blizzard staff for mage but when 1.2.4 comes out it will most likely be flailron

A standard shotgun. Not tactical, just a bog standard one.
I like picking it up on a fresh character with a few stacks of musket balls, generating a new world and seeing how long I can survive using only that. No pickups or anything :p

I enjoy muramasa to a great extent, great pre-hardmode, builds into the best weapon in the game(eventually) and swings like a nunchuck :red: ye i love dis thing

I'm a true magician, so early game I love the water bolt. For midgame, the crystal storms is amazing, especially against twins. End game its got to be inferno fork and bat scepter. I don't know but I can't stand the blizzard staff because of the delay, and being utterly useless underground. Razorpine is good, but not homing and I'm lazy

Sniper Rifle.
This is my primary weapon. I prefer to use it since it deals lots of damage, and is also very slow, therefore, saving ammo most of the time. I only change to a Tactical Shotgun or Chain Gun when the Sniper Rifle is too slow to fight it all in one place.

Hah! That's easy for me! It'd most definitely be the Solar Eruption. That thing does insane amounts of DPS, even compared to the Meowmere. But, even though I'm a melee guy, the S.D.M.G is my favorite ranged weapon. It's pretty sick. But yeah, my favorite weapon is the Solar Eruption.

Electrosphere launcher is really unique. Ranged weapon that feels like a mage weapon.

Daybreak is awesome too. Would fit "thrower" perfectly if it existed in hardmode.

I'd have to say Star Wrath due to my obsession with Star Fury back in the day. The fact that it is an end game weapon really solidified my adoration for it as a successor to Star Fury. Although I really, really like the Solar Eruption. Aside from just tearing things up so fast, it's just feels powerful and feels fun to swing around.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom