What is your special talent?

Skying down stairs, my memory when it's related to game-details, my speed when going upstairs (I sometimes even crawl mid-way like a spider).

My Anti-Talent is very common. Forgetting what you want to do.

More of an anti-talent. But I have the incredible ability to do something perfectly the very first time I do it. And I mean really well. And then the next time suck horribly. And then continue to suck horribly at the activity.

I'm really good at being a :red:. I'm also something of a walking encyclopedia of history, believe it or not.

I never get sick, and I mean never. i also memorize and learn things incredibly quickly
[DOUBLEPOST=1431896269,1431895994][/DOUBLEPOST]right, I also never get cold (although I live in Sweden) and I have a crazily high pain threshold.

I have ridiculous endurance to pain its not that i dont feel pain i just can take it and show no reaction. For example i dislocated half the joints in my left hand and didn't know about ot until a week later (my hand was completely purple) or sometimes i cut my palm or bend my nose until it bleeds or cut my face with a razor just to watch the blood flow out 0_o
Or this other time i took an arrow to the knee... Wait that was in skyrim
This is... umm. quite useful...
[DOUBLEPOST=1431921581,1431921376][/DOUBLEPOST]I don't think I have any special talent.

This is... umm. quite useful...
[DOUBLEPOST=1431921581,1431921376][/DOUBLEPOST]I don't think I have any special talent.
You probably have some talent, just think about what you're good at! A subject at school possibly (unless you're not in school anymore)? Are you more flexible than most people? Can you do something longer than others? Anything really.

I'm not very good at learning, but when I do, I master it beyond anybody else.
In both real life, and in games, I am really good at being stealthy. must be my inner stalker
I'm good at :red:posting
I am great at headshots in FPS's, I cant usually hit anybody in FPS's for the life in me, but when I do, its a headshot.
Oh, and I type like a :red:ing maniac

You probably have some talent, just think about what you're good at! A subject at school possibly (unless you're not in school anymore)? Are you more flexible than most people? Can you do something longer than others? Anything really.
I appreciate the gesture. But pretty average here. 'bout you?

I appreciate the gesture. But pretty average here. 'bout you?
You got some talent, are you able to do something others can't? Also, what do you mean by 'bout you? If you mean my post then
Well, I actually am double jointed (both arms can rotate 360*), I can put my right foot behind my head, and I'm good at math.

Well my immune system is absolutely ridiculous.

I suppose I can tolerate a higher amount of caffeine than most people.

Also I can create almost any dish after watching someone else doing it once.

We all have some sort of talent. Even if it's small. Mine would be my immunity to cacti and prickle bushes. Literally, I've hugged a cactus taller than me before. What's your special talent? Double jointed, maybe?
i died in hardcore mode while fighting plantera and only cried for 7 hours, how badass is that

Back
Top Bottom