Official Titles, Ranks, & Trophies - Help & Support

Kind of a bummer that the Charitable Terrarian trophy info doesn't carry over from the previous forums. :-\ The rest I understand, but that was kind of a special trophy.

I had a thread on the main page on the 29th September, and I still haven't received the party girl rank.

Anyone with the steam trophy issue, can you advise as to if you got it today?

Thanks!

(Trying something)

We do not use Trophy Points here. Instead, we use a less hierarchical MMO-style title system where which title is "best" is really in the eye of the beholder - allowing users to utilize any unlocked trophy at any time.

Nothing yet, btw is it normal that all trophies give 0 score?

I ran something earlier - still nothing? (And you are still set to public, right?)

IMG_20141006_203048.jpg
We do not use Trophy Points here. Instead, we use a less hierarchical MMO-style title system where which title is "best" is really in the eye of the beholder - allowing users to utilize any unlocked trophy at any time.

I ran something earlier - still nothing? (And you are still set to public, right?)
Still nothing.

Edit: i guess this has something to do with it X_X

Last edited:
I am running the feed manually. That seems to work for the majority of users...I'm not sure why it is not for you.

@Skiphs - ideas?

Dang, I linked my steam account to here when I made my account (29th Sept) and I only just got my titles now

Last edited:
Dang, I linked my steam account to here when I made my account (29th Sept) and I only just got my titles now

See, the manual run seems to work for some folks (I just force-ran it)

If I may ask, why are there trophy points then? If you dont use them it seems a bit redundant to have a little section on everyone's profile page saying they have 0

If I may ask, why are there trophy points then? If you dont use them it seems a bit redundant to have a little section on everyone's profile page saying they have 0

It's core/native to Xenforo...would be more trouble to remove the field than it is worth.

Reactions: Elk
Hello, I didn't got it. When I made my account (the first day that the forum was released) I used to register my Steam Account. After some days without getting the trophy (and complaining in the forum lol) I unlinked my Steam account and linked again as manually and after some weeks I'm still without it T_T

Hello, I didn't got it. When I made my account (the first day that the forum was released) I used to register my Steam Account. After some days without getting the trophy (and complaining in the forum lol) I unlinked my Steam account and linked again as manually and after some weeks I'm still without it T_T

Check again. ;)

Been forcing the system to check a few times a day, and that seems to help.

Not sure if anyone else mentioned it or not yet, but I received a second confirmation email and when I confirmed it, I got my steampunker trophy.

Back
Top Bottom