Relogic... YOU TROLED ME

Status
Not open for further replies.

knighto14

Skeletron
Posting images or gifs with blatant profanity is against the rules due to bypassing the filter.
it said "press alt f4" (i had it un-fullscreen it because i needed to screenshot i downloaded a mod so i have to use the print screen button
SO i did
and it CLOSED THE GAME
<image removed by moderator>

Last edited by a moderator:
Alt+F4 is the classic joke to all games running on Windows NT models from 5 and above.
You should have known it, it's been around for 15 years already... heh

Disrespecting someone's intelligence like this is NEVER acceptable on this forum, no matter what the context.
not gonna exactly say but form 10-14
You'll need to be aged 13+ to exist on the forums (Apart from Guide, he's just lucky), so I'll assume you are that age:
Though judging from your grammar you aren't the best at classes. Can't blame ya, some teachers just suck.
But why are you getting mad over something trivial like this when you can just re-initiate the steamapi?

Alt+F4 is the classic joke to all games running on Windows NT models from 5 and above.
You should have known it, it's been around for 15 years already... heh
The Alt-F4 practical joke has been so overused in the past people assume the joke won't work anymore because everyone knows it already. But since you're unlikely to find out what Alt-F4 does without anyone specifically telling you, chances are you aren't going to find out at all, so it's not at all weird that people might not know what Alt-F4 does.

I managed to amaze my study group once by selecting words in Word with Shift and Control, which others (myself included) will find completely straightforward. Everyone may have a computer today, but not everyone knows, or indeed has to know, all of the combinations you can use, nor does it say anything about the person if they do or don't.

I think this thread has gotten off to a pretty bad start, and maybe there was just a lot of anger going on.

Suffice to say, this thread was probably better off as a profile status in the first place, and I'm reticent to leave it open further, to avoid more instances of people acting out. As a result, I'm going to lock it.

@knighto14, if you want to make a post about this on your profile, minus the hostility, feel free . . . and I'd also ask others to respond in kind with RESPECT and not to take the opportunity to criticize him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom