Official A Short Time From Now...in a Minecart Not Too Far Away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe that planet comes down, and the lunar event never stops having SOME form of influence on your world...not another Hardmode, but still a big change....

Hmm, don't forget the post in the GDC thread here: http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...developers-conference-blog.12848/#post-389697

index.php
But what does it mean? Did anyone ever discuss it? :p

PORTAL GUN! PORTAL GUN CONFIRMED!!! So excited! The hell redesign looks awesome! The background is mouthwatering! Cannot wait to build in prehardmode hell! ( In hardmode, the red devils make the underworld a living hell!)
Hey, where's this Portal Gun? (I'm very bad at noticing things :p )

Guys, the portal gun will probably be a lot smaller scale to get you around caverns easily, the "planet" is just the supermoon event in a rainstorm, he just teleported to the surface of the world, calm down.

Does anyone know if the game will be any more demanding to run? I really hope it isn't. My computer is pretty weak, and runs current Terraria perfectly, I just hope it still runs perfectly after the update!

Hmm... There's also Meowmere, tools that I'm guessing are the lunar tiered ones, a weird crystal ball, some sort of fiery dragon whip or grappling hook (weaponized hooks confirmed?), a staff. the aforementioned Portal Gun and Blackhole Beater (come on devs, make it Black Hole Beater!), and new spacey looking shiny blue rocks blocks. Moon dirt and moon rocks? Also, Blackhole Beater takes ammo. Bullets (most likley, it looks like a gun), arrows, rockets, or some new ammo type or unique ammo? Let's find out on June 30th!
But please, carry on speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom