Official A Short Time From Now...in a Minecart Not Too Far Away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you take a look at the link in my signature, you can see we know about a lot of the 1.3 content already (even though I won't guess as to what percentage has been revealed). I know I'm gonna have a lot of fun playing with all the things we know about though.

I think by this logic you wouldn't be able to watch a gameplay video without completely spoiling the fun of any game...?

With the talk of updates you might be used to waiting for surprises, and start thinking that anything that's not a surprise in the future won't be any fun. That would be a silly assumption to stick to though, if you just think about nit for a second.
I can't see your reply.

View attachment 53953
Good evening, everyone!

With Memorial Day behind us, we took a bit of time aside to build a showcase for a little something that we knew the instant that we laid eyes on it was far too cool to not share. Join one of our intrepid beta testers along his personal Highway to Hell as we give you a glimpse into The Underworld's recent visual makeover. We were all simply blown away at what a difference in "depth" the new background makes to the atmosphere of the biome - as just one example.

Of course, you may also encounter a few other "surprises" along the way...but they will only appear when they are ready. So make sure you stay tuned for the duration.

Enjoy!
All aboard the hype train! Tootoot!

Anybody have high expectations for that Blackhole Beater shown in the toolbar? (Clearly a gun because of the displayed ammo count, Wonder what it does)

well surprising so far didn't expect the new backgrounds... not so sure about the new textures on the ore but everything else seems fairly nice so far...

Coming In A Month... I Thought It Was Three Days! That Is Gonna Waste My School Time... Im Unhappy Right Now It Makes Me Wanna Do This
tumblr_m25bwdgbYP1qb647mo1_400.gif

HOLY MOLEY GUACAMOLEY!
Beautiful new backgrounds!
Portal Gun in slot 8!
Obligatory portal 3/1.3 joke

no but seriously is no one questioning the random shark...

Sweet! Redigit implemented something I suggested! I love that beat.
I also see new armor, new wings, a new minecart, possibly new ore, new algos for the underworld ceiling, new textures for mythril and hellstone, demon campfires, and two new block types! an that underworld background is breathtaking.

It's going to be weird now, digging down through the cavern layer with a backwall behind you the entire time and then breaking out into an underworld that stretches forever to either side and behind you.

Also, did anyone else notice that the Underworld sky seems to light the place up now? Take out the back wall, and the sky lights up the area just like it does topside. I guess the top of hell isn'tgoingto be wreathed in shadow anymore.

HAIL HYPEDRA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom