Official A Short Time From Now...in a Minecart Not Too Far Away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing I like the most in this spoiler is the MUSIC! I really need that music, will there be a Terraria Soundtrack Volume 3 released soon? With all the new 1.3 music, plus all the music that was added but wasn't in Volume 2? (i.e. Frost Moon, Underground Crimson, etc)

Terraria 1.2 launched 10/1/13
Console 1.2 launched 4/17/14

(That is 6m and 17d - which may or may not relate in any way to the gap we may see for 1.3 :p )

I know people don't like the gaps (which are necessary because the console is by definition built upon the completed pc version to which it is aligned), and that 505 has had some missteps...but let's not turn this into yet another bash session in that regard. :)

All in all, the move to console/mobile was a great one - still has a long way to go, but it expanded the reach of Terraria, and I am always a fan of that. ;)

Anyway - just wanted to clear the air and get back on the excitement rails.
Oops, I was thinking of mobile.

Terraria 1.2 launched 10/1/13
Console 1.2 launched 4/17/14

(That is 6m and 17d - which may or may not relate in any way to the gap we may see for 1.3 :p )

I know people don't like the gaps (which are necessary because the console is by definition built upon the completed pc version to which it is aligned), and that 505 has had some missteps...but let's not turn this into yet another bash session in that regard. :)

All in all, the move to console/mobile was a great one - still has a long way to go, but it expanded the reach of Terraria, and I am always a fan of that. ;)

Anyway - just wanted to clear the air and get back on the excitement rails.
Yeah, it is sorta like your less dominant hand. It is there, it can do most of the stuff that your dominant hand can do, but not quite everything. You may drop stuff with it, but it gets the job done. It will always be behind, but still useful.
(I am making such weird comparisons lately, with the hamster nuking and now this? wow.)

Music = hype, Exxo avalon hellstone = hype, Black Hole Beater (and the other stuff) = hype and release date = HypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHype

The first item is a Blackhole beater (obviously), though I have no idea what that is
The second item is Meowmere.
The third item looks like a Lunar Drill
The fourth looks like a Lunar Waraxe.
The fifth one... I'm not sure. Maybe it's the Gravity Globe.
The sixth item looks like either a flail or a grappling hook. I doubt it would be a grappling hook, because grappling hooks now have their own spots. Or maybe it was just spoiled for the sake of being spoiled.
The seventh item kind of looks like a fish staff. I have no idea.
The eighth is obviously the Portal Gun.
The last two are blocks.

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE OH MY GOD THE HYPE IS REEEEEEEAAAAAAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom