Official A Short Time From Now...in a Minecart Not Too Far Away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I love the stuff I see so far!! :D

I personally really like the lava bar, and possibly the breathing bar being above your character now instead of below the UI stuff in the top right.

The first item is a Blackhole beater (obviously), though I have no idea what that is
The second item is Meowmere.
The third item looks like a Lunar Drill
The fourth looks like a Lunar Waraxe.
The fifth one... I'm not sure. Maybe it's the Gravity Globe.
The sixth item looks like either a flail or a grappling hook. I doubt it would be a grappling hook, because grappling hooks now have their own spots. Or maybe it was just spoiled for the sake of being spoiled.
The seventh item kind of looks like a fish staff. I have no idea.
The eighth is obviously the Portal Gun.
The last two are blocks.

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE OH MY GOD THE HYPE IS REEEEEEEAAAAAAL
I think 3 and 4th are the laser drill (spoiler released on imgur) and an axe version
5th looks like something granite
6th Possible resprite of sunfury or a new flail
7th Maybe a new spear

Okay. No, that's fine. Just do that, then. It's okay

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FORGET THE UNDERWORLD BACKGROUND, LOOK AT THE SKY BACKGROUND!

Seriously though, I think it's really cool they are adding new backgrounds. I hope the rest of the underground biomes get something like this!

No I mean the orgy of enemies that last way too long and require min/max builds to fight.

I prefer bosses with a large moveset of attacks for you to avoid.

Well, as said . . . you will just have to wait for 1.3

This was primarily a visuals spoiler with some hints of equipment. :)

I think this is what it must feel like to be high... Amazing spoilers! Hell really needed a facelift, and now all I hope is that there are new monsters in hell.

I also wish there was more rare enemy spawns. The event bosses have like 1 or 2 attacks why don't they just spawn like a mini boss similiar to the king slime?

I also wish there was more rare enemy spawns. The event bosses have like 1 or 2 attacks why don't they just spawn like a mini boss similiar to the king slime?

You should go make a Suggestion thread . . . this one is so busy its unlikely many ideas will be seen. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom