Votes: 13 92.9%
  • Just stop. Enough is enough.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This could use a little work.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • <insert witty phrase here>

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
Holy :red:. That first one literally brought me to tears, it was so amazing. The Hollywood undead one had an error though, but I can easily fix it. They have six members and two past members, but it was accurate so I will not dock points from that.
That's what I get for using Wikipedia. :p

*changed

Thanks! Can I have a little bit more information about you? I could do one right now, but it would be kind of vague.

And to all of you wonderful readers, I will be releasing the new changes (and poems :D) when I can get some time to format the post. You won't have to wait long! ;)

Thanks! Can I have a little bit more information about you? I could do one right now, but it would be kind of vague.

And to all of you wonderful readers, I will be releasing the new changes (and poems :D) when I can get some time to format the post. You won't have to wait long! ;)
A little more about me.... uh.... well, as can be seen from my profile picture and signature, I'm really into magic. On Terraria, I obviously carry a sword, but use almost all magic weapons, mainly a Razorpine, Specter Staff, and Blizzard Staff, and RazorBlade Typhoon. All my accessories have the arcane reforge which in addition to some of them already giving me more mana, plus max mana crystals, I have a mana pool of 380. I enjoy messing around with and playing with wires and switches and setting up circuits. I have it set up so during a blood moon, I hit a switch and the ground in front of my doors dissapears leaving a hole the zombies fall into so they cant get in. That's a little bit about me, tho I'm not sure what you wanted to know, XD. Hope that helps!

May I request a poem about a wandering yak?
Of course. I'll work on yours as soon as I get @Deekend's done.
A little more about me.... uh.... well, as can be seen from my profile picture and signature, I'm really into magic. On Terraria, I obviously carry a sword, but use almost all magic weapons, mainly a Razorpine, Specter Staff, and Blizzard Staff, and RazorBlade Typhoon. All my accessories have the arcane reforge which in addition to some of them already giving me more mana, plus max mana crystals, I have a mana pool of 380. I enjoy messing around with and playing with wires and switches and setting up circuits. I have it set up so during a blood moon, I hit a switch and the ground in front of my doors dissapears leaving a hole the zombies fall into so they cant get in. That's a little bit about me, tho I'm not sure what you wanted to know, XD. Hope that helps!
This is perfect. I'll probably do it after school, so expect it soon!

Scheduled Release Date for Armageddon the New Corner: May 30/Saturday

A little more about me.... uh.... well, as can be seen from my profile picture and signature, I'm really into magic. On Terraria, I obviously carry a sword, but use almost all magic weapons, mainly a Razorpine, Specter Staff, and Blizzard Staff, and RazorBlade Typhoon. All my accessories have the arcane reforge which in addition to some of them already giving me more mana, plus max mana crystals, I have a mana pool of 380. I enjoy messing around with and playing with wires and switches and setting up circuits. I have it set up so during a blood moon, I hit a switch and the ground in front of my doors disappears leaving a hole the zombies fall into so they cant get in. That's a little bit about me, tho I'm not sure what you wanted to know, XD. Hope that helps!
I didn't specify, and dont know if you would want to know or need/care to know, but the sword I carry is a Legendary The Horseman's Blade.
http://terraria.wiki.gg/The_Horseman's_Blade

Here's your poem, @Deeked!

Deekend

Fire in his eyes and magic in his heart
He's a strong wizard, powerful and smart
From his seemingly infinite inventory of mystery
He can draw weapons that'll make you history
The art of the unknown is his game
His unique talents bring him glory and fame
With a little bit of power and wire
He'll drop you into an ethereal fire
There isn't much that can stop his might
When all falls before his fire and light

Here's your poem, @Yaxor!

The Wandering Yak

The pale blue skies bring heavy snow
The mighty winds swoosh and blow
But lo and behold, a meek little beast
Cries out, the leftovers of a yak-food feast
Wandering over the ridges of rock and ice
Until he finds a very strange device
Blinded by the queer machine's glow
The little yak is no longer in the snow
He rubs his eyes and takes a look
At the great trees surrounding a brook
Unbeknownst to him, Terraria is the place
Where he is safe in both time and space

Let's hear it for happy endings!

Here's your poem, @Deeked!

Deekend

Fire in his eyes and magic in his heart
He's a strong wizard, powerful and smart
From his seemingly infinite inventory of mystery
He can draw weapons that'll make you history
The art of the unknown is his game
His unique talents bring him glory and fame
With a little bit of power and wire
He'll drop you into an ethereal fire
There isn't much that can stop his might
When all falls before his fire and light

Here's your poem, @Yaxor!

The Wandering Yak

The pale blue skies bring heavy snow
The mighty winds swoosh and blow
But lo and behold, a meek little beast
Cries out, the leftovers of a yak-food feast
Wandering over the ridges of rock and ice
Until he finds a very strange device
Blinded by the queer machine's glow
The little yak is no longer in the snow
He rubs his eyes and takes a look
At the great trees surrounding a brook
Unbeknownst to him, Terraria is the place
Where he is safe in both time and space

Let's hear it for happy endings!
Oh, by the way.... +1 Follower now. :D

7drHiqr.gif

After many hours of hard formatting and editing, it has been done! A HUGE thank you to all who have supported me!

Note: I still have a few more in store. I'll send them when I've finished revising them.

Anyway, happy reading!

@TheQuietBisharp @Teal @Pixel

7drHiqr.gif

After many hours of hard formatting and editing, it has been done! A HUGE thank you to all who have supported me!

Note: I still have a few more in store. I'll send them when I've finished revising them.

Anyway, happy reading!

@TheQuietBisharp @Teal @Pixel
Not the best advertiser, but I can do some advertising around the TCF and beyond for you. Love your poetry and more people need to see it. Yours to @TheQuietBisharp

The format is beginning to look a lot cleaner, great job. It's definitely a shame your poetry thread and poems don't receive as much recognition as it ultimately should. You're talented in the poetry department, and your skills even reach onto creative writing. Hold on enough and I'm sure you'll receive some support and attention from the other places in TCF. Good luck, buddy.

Back
Top Bottom