RE LOGIC! -Terraria logic jokes!

I have end this argument. You see the background wall? there is some space for air to go in. so you still survive. the end.
But then why can't I remove the walls near the centre with my hammer if there's holes? (Ok yea, This is getting old I'll stop. It is flawed logic though, There's no escape:()

I find it odd that everyone in the known world wants to live with this single adventurer. Where did they live before? Where did they get their professions from? "Who are you people!?" -Patrick Star

There seem to be some history in the world of terraria before adventurer arrive (Fallen ruin, neglect cabin, some chest left over by someone.)
But the guide never told any of it,even if you want to know it.

When I combine two accessories with arcane prefix. I got the one with a hard prefix...

Any kind of torch furniture(except ichor and curse flame) can't be lit underwater, well Chandeliers aren't.

A thing that makes me laugh is about the NPCs ! Especially the rescued ones ... You have saved those guys from a horrible death. You built their home beaucause they were homeless and lost in a hostile environnement. And when they are moving to their houses you have to pay ... Where is the gratitude ?!

"Oh thanks for saving me ! Those spiders wanted to poisoned me and drink all my liquifed flesh ... Now I'm gonna move in the beautiful house that you built for me and make you pay ! For hair dyes of course ! Hihi"

Go to hell ! XD

A thing that makes me laugh is about the NPCs ! Especially the rescued ones ... You have saved those guys from a horrible death. You built their home beaucause they were homeless and lost in a hostile environnement. And when they are moving to their houses you have to pay ... Where is the gratitude ?!

"Oh thanks for saving me ! Those spiders wanted to poisoned me and drink all my liquifed flesh ... Now I'm gonna move in the beautiful house that you built for me and make you pay ! For hair dyes of course ! Hihi"

Go to hell ! XD
Well, it's the business.
The guide is the only npc that did't want any money from you, he know how to craft everything by just showing him your material. He also give all the basic of what should do for the beginner.
And what all of you guy did to him, ignore him, hurt him, and even sacrifice him because he just forgot to close the door!

One thing I noticed:

When you trap a critter in the cage, you don't have to ever feed it or scrape up it's leavings. It's like a TV that has no connection to the antenna

Back
Top Bottom