Neo Testing Center

TheBilateralGamer

Spazmatism
Hello, and welcome to the Neo Testing Center. This is the place where we test the NeoMods and other stuff. Hope you enjoy going through these.

Note: If you are considering downloading the world, you must have tAPI installed. It's kinda obvious that if it's testing NeoMods, it's using tAPI, but I'm just making sure. Also, be sure to put the world in tAPI's Worlds folder. NOT Terraria's Worlds folder.
Test 1:
bsq5h2G.png

Test 2:
zuKC7H7.png

Test 3:
qGECZif.png
Test 4: (That's supposed to say Simple Clock, not Simple Timer *facepalm*. Also, this is an outdated picture. I fixed the diode wiring and added a Day and Night signaler thing.)
40GkjNV.png

Test 5, Neojin Edition: (The title is Piston High-Jumper)
pdHIZsk.png

jm70a66.gif
That's right, folks. This week not only provides Tests 6-9 (yeah, yeah, laugh all you want), but it also adds a WORLD DOWNLOAD. Now, since I'm a lazy piece of crap since I want you guys to find out the joy of discovery, I'm only going to give out the 6th Test, which is a Neojin Edition. You can find out the rest when you download the world!

Test 6, Neojin Edition:
sSfO5un.png

It simulates a full adder.

The far left lever activates the circuit. The next 3 levers turn the torches above On(1)/Off(0). The 3 'IF' Gates above the torches test whether the torches are lit or not. The sum of the torches is then output in binary at the Blinktubes to the far right.

World download: CLICK ME!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Neojin--for creating his mods that the rest of the credits tested. Also created Test 5 (coming soon).
DarkAwesome--for creating this thread, the testing center, and all of the tests that weren't created by the other credits.. He's such a cool guy. I think you should hang out with him... Okay I'll stop.
Do you want to see your test shown to the world of Terraria? Do you want to see your name in all of its glory posted in the credits section? Well, now you can! ... That sounded cliche. Anyway, if you want to see your test and your name in this thread, just comment some screenshots of your test/machine. Your screenshots must include a non-wiring screenshot and a wiring screenshot. Look at the tests above for an example of what you need to screenshot. Other optional things you can do when posting your test/machine include:
  • Posting a GIF/Video of you showing off the test/machine.
  • Writing/typing an explanation (whether it be shown in the screenshot or in your comment) that tells what your test/machine does.
  • Writing/typing some issues your test/machine has. (Don't worry, even if your test/machine has the most issues of any test so far, we will not think of you any different. If you had fun building and showing off your stuff, then that's all we ask of you. Just do your best and have fun!
    WeTm17X.png
    )

Last edited:
Nous verrons if you manage to bring out the bunch of things from the NeoDevices :).

For the moment, I'll leave you with a :joy:
I will try to do as many things I can think of, whether it be NeoDevices or Master Crafter. Also, I REALLY want to do as many NeoDevices ideas as possible! It is, imo, the most interesting thing to test.

I very much approve of this thread, and look forward to what might be created! I'll even post a few of my own here as they get created.
Thanks for the support! I can't wait for what you will create as well since I suck at wiring.
========================================================================================================================================================================================================================================
In other news, here's a little hint of a big project that will be part of Week 2's tests:

F4BRInu.png

So here's something I created using Devices. It also features a new mechanic to be added to the mod shortly.
pdHIZsk.png

Here I have a Pressure Switch
Connected to a Resistor that delays the signal by a quarter of a second
It's then connected to a Diode to prevent the signal traveling back along the path
Here the wire splits, one path starts a 0.5 second Lazy Timer, and the other activates the Pistons
Once the 0.5 second timer has elapsed it resets the Pistons
jm70a66.gif

So here's something I created using Devices. It also features a new mechanic to be added to the mod shortly.
pdHIZsk.png

Here I have a Pressure Switch
Connected to a Resistor that delays the signal by a quarter of a second
It's then connected to a Diode to prevent the signal traveling back along the path
Here the wire splits, one path starts a 0.5 second Lazy Timer, and the other activates the Pistons
Once the 0.5 second timer has elapsed it resets the Pistons
jm70a66.gif
That's awesome! I'll be sure to add it to next week's tests.

Alright guys, I'm very excited and proud to announce that this thread will be my main focus from here on out (unless something important gets in my way)! I decided to stop my progress on Never Realm to instead just build tests and have fun. So now, there will be more tests, more awesomeness, and, best of all, a better schedule! The new schedule is this: Every 5 days, instead of 7, I will upload every test that I've finished. The amount of tests per 5 days will most likely be 3, unless something big happens (whether it's a big and awesome test or a big and bad IRL issue). So yeah, just wanted to post that to get you hyped for what is to come!
PS: I'm uploading tests 4 and 5 tomorrow.

Week 3's tests are out! Ahem... Actually, they're not. You see, I was on vacation at Pensacola, FL for a total of 4 days, so I don't have enough time to get them done. I only have enough time to do my build for 'Dark Builds...' because that's generally easy imo. So yeah, sorry guys. I'll try to get some more tests than usual for next week.

Here's mine:
sSfO5un.png

The far left lever activates the circuit. The next 3 levers turn the torches above On(1)/Off(0). The 3 'IF' Gates above the torches test whether the torches are lit or not. The sum of the torches is then output in binary at the Blinktubes to the far right.

Here's mine:
sSfO5un.png

WHOA. That's awesome! I'll add it to next week's many tests to come.

Back
Top Bottom