Console The Best Laid Plans: An Apology, a Promise, and the “Additions” Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that's a 1.2.4 thing, couldn't remember. Apology accepted, not that you needed to. looks like they didn't patch Reds wings for all the lil kiddies screaming about "oh no! no more infinite flying!", What are the materials/summon item for the Horned God stuff? it sounds interesting....

Simply getting the underside angles on hammered blocks is cool for me. Also looks like there's a few more honey furniture items in the mix that I'm sure weren't there before although I could well be wrong on that.

However, I'm pretty disappointed that the Orange Bloodroot bug doesn't seem to have been fixed. Surely they must know of this? Damn thing is still nowhere to be seen. Also, the extractinator is still taking two items at a time. This was changed on PC, right? I despair of ever getting the baby dino but a 50% worse chance due to the machine screwing up is just annoying.

So far only got the horned god robe and I am not sure who drops it since I jumped into a crowd of mobs and used the mushroom spear to vanquish them and I ended up getting the robe (Looks nice btw)
[DOUBLEPOST=1433451270,1433451109][/DOUBLEPOST]Also quick buffing with the fairy bell makes the fairy buff pop up and count down from 45 but not summon a fairy using the item causes another fairy buff to appear and summon the fairy

Shame the gemspark items are still out of reach, but everything else sounds great.
This update was definitely worth the months long break, now to go find that extendo grip :)

So has fishron been added and fishing?? If not when will said thing be added? Thank you for the update anyway
:)
Ahhh I see it hasn't been added:( that's ok though thanks for all the stuff you did add!!:) would you be able 2 give an approximate date/ amount of time (eg. 1 month, 6 months) for the 1.2.4 update or too soon to say?

Last edited:
Excellent! Thank you very much for the update, and a stealth update at that!
Very excited to be able to update some of my builds with this stuff. Hurrah!
That elusive salesman hasn't appeared in my world yet, so it's stairs and slopes until he decides to visit.

So.. No Gemspark, no stylist, no ice machine, water and lavafall walls? Great.. The update Ive been waiting for managed to leave out literally every feature I wanted it for. :nursecrying:

I'm very pleased about this, but I have one issue.

Where's my Stylist?

I've been waiting to change my hair for ages and must've ran through 10+ Spider Nests when I downloaded the update.

Also, as other people have mentioned, all of my saved data disappeared after the update, but after reselecting the storage device on the main menu, it all reappeared.

You know, I just planted about 50 Trees in my Snow Biome to determine which update it was. No Boreal Wood = No 1.2.4.

I also rekilled the 3 Mech Bosses, Plantera and Golem. The Mechs seems a bit tougher (The Twins Cursed Inferno debuff) and the Golem dropped his Mask and a few Beetle Husks.

Overall, good news, but I really wanted my Stylist. :(

Made a set of Beetle armor (both chests and a set of wings), but how do I make the Horned God set? Or what drops it? Loving the update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom