Console The Best Laid Plans: An Apology, a Promise, and the “Additions” Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please quys try to release stable updates not one year later after they been released on PC. And if you making an update then try to bring ALL the stuff which was added to pc at same update number. Becauee i checked your little update and compared with 1.2.3 on PC and noticed what you missed out some nice items such as shroomite digging claws or heavy workbench (or whatever it's called). But still i really appreciate it because i have been waiting for ANYTHING new to appear at terraria and i think most of other players had as well. So just try to release updates more frequently i guess if you try really hard update in a month or two should be posible to accomplish task. I just love this game and i have spent lots of time on it but after several restarts got bored this update will keep me in game for few days more but i don't think what this is enough compared to 1.2 update taken 2 weeks if gameplay to explore new stuff. With respect, SomeoneSomewhere.
P.S. Thanks again for new update, wish you luck in future.

TFW No brown paint:
tumblr_nozk536fZc1tfbd61o1_400.jpg

let them update as they see fit. if that means smaller but less buggy updates then be patient. I already got the Twins Mask

When i heard this update was out and it had worms and bug net i was so happy cause i thought i was gonna be able to get the bubble gun from duke fishron but it didnt happen....still great update and im happy but the next update neeeeds to add the duke fishron :) <3

When i heard this update was out and it had worms and bug net i was so happy cause i thought i was gonna be able to get the bubble gun from duke fishron but it didnt happen....still great update and im happy but the next update neeeeds to add the duke fishron :) <3
I think 1.2.4 is a pretty big step from now

even so. considering the scope of what we'll be getting into it's all good. now I can collect the masks

I heard there was an Ocram mask which I am grinding for as we speak. Mr.Rudi there is a crash bug in the PS Vita version which happens in two circumstances as well as the baby skeletron head pet being off center when he spins. The game crashes randomly whilst playing and crashes sometimes when in the character select screen.

does this mean console will be getting duke fishron? man I am sick of pc not getting any permanent exclusive content!:mad:

perhaps when 1.3 happens we won't get Cthulu since we have Ocram. Who knows but that's no reason to be mad. you get to have the stuff way before we do and for a smaller price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom