What do you like about 1.3 the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roka Josh

Skeletron Prime
I've got a question for Terrarians on the PC!
Out of what you have seen so far from spoilers, what is your favorite part of 1.3?

Mine has to be either the mining mount, or the new event (especially the music)!

It's not really considered a 1.3 thing, but, support for Macs. I honestly don't feel like pulling out my Windows laptop or Windows Partition to play, and a find that using Steam with Wineskin works, but I can't get Terraria to work.

In terms of actual in-game features, I'd have to say Steam Integration, simply because if it was an April Fool's joke, it would feel cruel, and I don't think the devs would do that. If it is a joke, oh well, and my favorite feature will likely Expert mode.

Personally, it's a combination of more Mini-Biomes and Wormhole Potion. I have been into using Teleportation Potion to decide my Spawn Point when first starting a new world with a new character recently and Mini-Biomes ought to spice up generic underground a little bit! To top it off, Wormhole Potions will let all my friends come to my new "Randomized" Spawn Point as well so we can all work together in our new spawn location instead of being scattered all over the map!

I think the steam integration, but only if we don't still have to port forward. Other than that, just everything. I'm quite excited about starting up terraria and seeing an all new menu and loading screen, and customisation options, and then starting the world and finding all the new stuff.

Based on what we know, the thing I like most right now is Expert Mode.

The New Biome Backgrounds, ore retextures, and deposit loot to nearby chests are also features that are very exciting to see come to Terraria.

I will have to call Schrodinger's update on this one because I don't look at spoilers and when I do I just go and replace all the thoughts with images of muffins. Also. I would really like if the game came out for apple watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom