tAPI Demon Flesh Mod

syaslinskiy

Terrarian
Demon Flesh Mod V1.0.1

Hey Terraria Forums! I made a mod that I originally planned on keeping for myself, but decided I should post it. I hope you all like it!
UPDATE: I won't be able to continue this mod, if anyone is interested in continuing it, let me know!

Here it all is!
Star Rage: Fallen Star:60, Life Crystal:1, Hallowed Bar:15
Star Rage.png
True Starfury: Starfury:1, Broken Hero Sword:1, Soul of Light:10
True Star Fury.png
(This is basically 1.3's Star Wrath, I had no idea they were adding this when I made it)
Star Crusher: Fallen Star:40, Life Crystal:1, Hallowed Bar:17, Soul of Light: 17
Star Crusher.png
Light's Butcherer: Demonite Bar:10, Crimtane Bar:10, Hallowed Bar:10
Light's Butcherer.png
Blood Bane: Demonite Bar:10, Crimtane Bar:10
Blood Bane.png
Bone Cutlass: Cutlass:1, Bone:72
Bone Cutlass.png
Demon Flesh Set: Combine the Shadow Set and Crimson set and add Souls of Night
DemonFleshHelmet.png DemonFleshBreastPlate.png DemonFleshLeggings.png
Demon Flesh Wings: Crimtane Bar:10, Demonite Bar:10, Soul of Flight:15
Fleshy Flyers.png
I have plenty more ideas to add, and I take suggestions. Constructive criticism is accepted with me.:naughty:

I hope you enjoy my mod, and sorry I can't make a good thread Cx

Here's the download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/x60n7gh6nk7oel0/Demon_Flesh_ModV1.0.1.rar
Installation:
You will neeed TAPI!
Extract the .rar file. You may need WinRar or WinZip or something like that.
Place the .tapi file in the tapi/mods/local folder
You're ready to play :happy::)

Credits
I forgot to add the guys that helped...
TheGamingBoffin
Re-Logic for making Terraria :)
The TAPI team for making it so easy to mod​

Last edited:
Seems interesting, but I have one question: How do we get demonite and crimtane in one world? I mean, I could just use some other mods to get both seeds, or use another world, but still. :p Also, those are some epic sprites!

Seems interesting, but I have one question: How do we get demonite and crimtane in one world? I mean, I could just use some other mods to get both seeds, or use another world, but still. :p Also, those are some epic sprites!
Thanks both of you guys! That means a lot! Also @DarkAwesome, I wanted to do this to get people to have two worlds, one corruption, and one crimson.

For sure! @Notch .
I really like the idea of it @_Mish , if you want, I could possibly help sprite it??
We shall see! I dont really know if there is anything to sprite at the moment to be honest! Its really weird. I think i have run out of ideas! NOO!

I cant get over your avatar. I love it :D

We shall see! I dont really know if there is anything to sprite at the moment to be honest! Its really weird. I think i have run out of ideas! NOO!

I cant get over your avatar. I love it :D
Well, if you need any textures done... hit me up yo ;)
Also, I saw on your mod page that you were planning on making some daedric armor? Would you want to make a Daedric Artifact mod? I could do all of the sprites, as long as you do most of the coding. You could message me if you're interested. I'm imagining some of the stuff in my mind, and it looks epic!

Well, if you need any textures done... hit me up yo ;)
Also, I saw on your mod page that you were planning on making some daedric armor? Would you want to make a Daedric Artifact mod? I could do all of the sprites, as long as you do most of the coding. You could message me if you're interested. I'm imagining some of the stuff in my mind, and it looks epic!
May I ask what daedric artifacts are? I dont know much about Skyrim :)

Back
Top Bottom