Terraria for Wii U?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proxy

Cultist
well, i'm confused. This "Thread" says that Terraria will come out for the Wii U, but as far as i know that's not possible. Re-logic has enough to do with T1.3 and TOW. i would absolutely love it, when TOW would come for the Wii U. but i'm just asking if that "Terraria for Wii U" thing is actually true.

As far as I know, there has been no official statement regarding a release on that platform, so it's best to assume it won't happen.

Tagging the @Loki just in case, though.

I think Cenx has mentioned it on her profile a couple times, don't quote me on that though. If it is coming, I look forward to it with a great vigor.

If Terraria does go to WiiU, it'll still probably be managed by 505 Games just like the other consoles.
But that'd be pretty cool. With WiiU's stuff they got, I could probably see good use of screenshots on Miiverse and maybe able to send worlds. But thats what I think, not what would happen. ;P

The rumors are certainly out there - and you can read into them what you will.

No official announcement has been made as of yet - and that would be 505's to share.

Sorry for the nebulous response, I'll just have to leave you with the ever-popular "stay tuned". ;)

I'd definitely buy it for the Wii U/3DS, Not necessarily to dedicate as much time to it as the Steam version, But just to have it for kicks.

I do wonder how multiplayer would go though, Are ya sure it wouldn't overload the systems?

I'd definitely buy it for the Wii U/3DS, Not necessarily to dedicate as much time to it as the Steam version, But just to have it for kicks.

I do wonder how multiplayer would go though, Are ya sure it wouldn't overload the systems?

Just look at games like Mario Kart 8 and Splatoon. Those have online multiplayer.

so... it's not confirmed, but it's also not disproved. It would be possible to make, everyone would like and buy it (with something like a "hey! you have the game for another console? then you're getting this game with a 10% money discount!"), but it would cost time and probably money too.

so... it's not confirmed, but it's also not disproved. It would be possible to make, everyone would like and buy it (with something like a "hey! you have the game for another console? then you're getting this game with a 10% money discount!"), but it would cost time and probably money too.
Cenx confirmed it. 505 had it reviewed by the European equivalent of the ESRB. It is completely confirmed.

Now that I think about it actually, What's with all the PC games lately "evolving" to a Nintendo Console?

Don't Starve's already there, Now Terraria, Who's next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom