tAPI Shockah's tweak mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you please explain how do we install the github's repository mods?
For me the only download is a .zip with a lot of files but no .tapi ...

Nevermind, figured it out.
For the people wanting to know how to install GitHub repository mods:

Download the github .zip
Extract the folder of the mod you want.
Put it into C:\Users\<YOURUSERNAME>\Documents\My Games\Terraria\tAPI\Mods\Sources
Open tApi
Menu - Mods - Open mod builder
Open the mod, build it.
Open the mod list, select it and load it, it should work.

The suffixes and accessories+ mod crash in multiplayer. If you get/have an item with a suffix on a server, everyone on the server crashes. If you try joining a server with someone else in it with the accessories+ mod, you crash. No crash logs are provided; The client just dies.

Welp...Terraria just deleted my character I sunk 5+ hours in.

When I put a shackle with a suffix into the trash bin then took it back out again, the suffix disappeared and my game crashed. When I started up the game again, my character was gone.

Please get this fixed because now I'm afraid to use your suffixes mod.

EDIT: I tried replicating the bug but it seems like it might have been something else.

Here's all the mods I had enabled at the time:

ShockahBase r3

Accessory Slots+ r1

BaseMod

Enhanced Tooltip r2

GRealm

NeoRecipeBook

Inventory Tweaks r2

Item Suffixes r3

FCM Base r2

EDIT 2: I think the character save was corrupted. I tried everything to recover the save but my attempts were futile. Thankfully the world didn't get corrupted.

EDIT 3: I made a new character but it got corrupted again. It may be an incompatibility between Grox's mods and Accessory Slots+.

EDIT 4: I removed Base Mod and GRealm and made a new character/world. It was working fine until it crashed after about an hour of play then corrupted my character again.

Last edited:
EDIT 4: I removed Base Mod and GRealm and made a new character/world. It was working fine until it crashed after about an hour of play then corrupted my character again.
Uhhh... Are you in any case playing on a large world? Just trying to figure if it's the bug that I randomly found after trying to fix something else, or...

EDIT: I mean, a tAPI bug I found while fixing another tAPI bug.

Shockah said:
Uhhh... Are you in any case playing on a large world? Just trying to figure if it's the bug that I randomly found after trying to fix something else, or...

EDIT: I mean, a tAPI bug I found while fixing another tAPI bug.

I should've edited my previous post. I asked Neojin about it and he told me to remove Item Suffixes and the FCM Bridge and I haven't any problems ever since.

I appreciate you trying to help though. I'll let you know if something goes wrong.

I should've edited my previous post. I asked Neojin about it and he told me to remove Item Suffixes and the FCM Bridge and I haven't any problems ever since.

I appreciate you trying to help though. I'll let you know if something goes wrong.
...well. I found an odd bug where the game would crash every 70 minutes on a large world. XD And since exception handling is 'broken' in r15, you couldn't do anything about it. But fine then.

...well. I found an odd bug where the game would crash every 70 minutes on a large world. XD And since exception handling is 'broken' in r15, you couldn't do anything about it. But fine then.
Really? I've been using large worlds this entire time, but never stayed on one world for more than an hour. Bugs are weird. :confused:

Hey Shockah, will you ever bring your Health Up and Awesome Christmas mods back? I loved them both so much and just wanted to know. (Also sorry if this been asked already and I missed it as I skimmed through this thread. :sigh:)

Hey Shockah, will you ever bring your Health Up and Awesome Christmas mods back? I loved them both so much and just wanted to know. (Also sorry if this been asked already and I missed it as I skimmed through this thread. :sigh:)
I think someone else already did Health Up. Awesome Christmas was a lot of work and was a collab between me and Yoraiz0r, and I doubt Yorai would have the time (and will D: it was pretty stressful for him... to work with me XD but pretty fun too, I guess) to work on it again. I'm still not into making content mods, either.

Well done! Could you please make MOAR slots for Accessories+? I just want to carry ALL THAT ACCESSORIES! Really, why stop on 15? You can make pages (1, 2, 3...) or something. There are even more place from the left to the armor and accessories slots!

Well done! Could you please make MOAR slots for Accessories+? I just want to carry ALL THAT ACCESSORIES! Really, why stop on 15? You can make pages (1, 2, 3...) or something. There are even more place from the left to the armor and accessories slots!
15 is already riddiculus, i highly doubt Shockah will do more than 15. tConfig version had only 10.

Shockah said:
I forgot to mention that the world is medium-sized, not large. So the aforementioned bug is entirely irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom