Where you Hearthstoners at?

In case you haven't tried it, Priest is really good for Razuvious, as you can steal his scary sword and smack him in the face for 20. I have a screenshot of the deck that I used somewhere if you want it.
I'm using Priest, but RNG is not on my side. 2 cards in hand, Mind Vision one, got Dancing Swords, and the other is Massive Runeblade. (Next he play something he's just drew, and play MR)
EDIT: I'm also using the Divine Spirit+Inner Fire on the Understudy if you ask.

I have had all 5 quarters of nax for a while (Kel'thuzad is so much fun) and am currently only 50 gold away from the second section of blackrock mountain.

The only heroic bossfight iv'e been able to beat is heroic 4 horseman, used a warlock with corruption, shadow bolt and all those other good minion killers. However to beat it I had to get lucky enough to start with both corruptions.

but certain cards, like Quick Shot, are too OP.
Too OP? It's just like frostbolt or darkbomb except sometimes it can give you a card, which is nice but I wouldn't say OP. A card that can be OP from blackrock mountain is the stupid grim patron, if you hurt it once it's worth it and if you hurt it twice it's OP, any more than that and you just automatically win unless they have a flamestrike.

What a coincidence, I also finished Millitary Quarter a while ago! But the thing I need is the Construct Quarter, it has Death's Bite and Mad Scientist.
Haha, that's pretty much the only useful wing in Naxx (almost). I need that Zombie Chow too. It's just too good against aggro.
Too OP? It's just like frostbolt or darkbomb except sometimes it can give you a card, which is nice but I wouldn't say OP. A card that can be OP from blackrock mountain is the stupid grim patron, if you hurt it once it's worth it and if you hurt it twice it's OP, any more than that and you just automatically win unless they have a flamestrike.
Now almost any class has a dark bomb equivalent, mages have frostbolt, druids have wrath, and now hunters get one too. As if face hunters weren't already OP enough, Blizzard buffs them even more! Like, wut? o_O
This is what I mean by OP, hunters shouldn't have so much direct damage, as a class. It's too much.

So Blizzard has revealed the first alternate hero: Magni Bronzebeard for Warrior. Good to see that they are prioritising fixing the many errors present in their game.
They'll cost €9, $10, and however much £££. Nobody cares.

10$? I'm a F2P player, so I won't buy those skins (unless there's an event that doesn't require money and give me the skins, like HotS's Mech-Spider thing)
Hope Magni will have some.... emotion when you fight Emperor Thaurissan (because Moira)
EDIT: What if we can play as Magni in Arena even if we don't have him? That'd be cool.

Last edited:
I love Hearthstone, one problem though.

I don't have enough cash to buy packs so I can't really play because I have no good cards and earning gold is a pain. :/

I love Hearthstone, one problem though.

I don't have enough cash to buy packs so I can't really play because I have no good cards and earning gold is a pain. :/
You get at least 50G a day (if you do the 40G quest and play 3 match, which you'll play at least 2 when doing a quest) so that's 1 pack/2 days
I don't even care about packs because I'm saving for Naxx, even though I don't have that much card.

You get at least 50G a day (if you do the 40G quest and play 3 match, which you'll play at least 2 when doing a quest) so that's 1 pack/2 days
I don't even care about packs because I'm saving for Naxx, even though I don't have that much card.
I might pick it up, since it is free but still, buying a pack is so, tempting.

Oh right... If anyone wants to play Hearthstone with me here's my battletag: movildima#2466 on EU server.

As a person who plays Handlock fairly often, along with other heavy control decks, this is relevant:
Vv9pQzz.png

12182.png

The very face of balance right here.
This guy has won me so many games.
Playing Control Priest/ Control Warrior

12182.png

The very face of balance right here.
This guy has won me so many games.
Playing Control Priest/ Control Warrior
It's called Dr. Balanced, of course it's balanced.
And because of RNG, my only legendary so far is Sneed's Old Shredder

It's called Dr. Balanced, of course it's balanced.
And because of RNG, my only legendary so far is Sneed's Old Shredder

Speaking of Sneed's, I've gotten Sneed's into Sneed's into Sneed's into Majordomo.
It was going so well.

Speaking of Sneed's, I've gotten Sneed's into Sneed's into Sneed's into Majordomo.
It was going so well.
TOO SOON, YOU HAVE AWAKEN ME TOO SOON, EXECUTUS!
Tips: If you sees Majordomo Executus on board, never, EVER play Syl or MC.

TOO SOON, YOU HAVE AWAKEN ME TOO SOON, EXECUTUS!
Tips: If you sees Majordomo Executus on board, never, EVER play Syl or MC.
*kills Executus, has Rag on the board. Rag fireballs enemy hero Rag.*
This is why you don't play anything from Molten Core (Majordomo Executus, Core Rager, Core Hound, Magma Rager)

*kills Executus, has Rag on the board. Rag fireballs enemy hero Rag.*
This is why you don't play anything from Molten Core (Majordomo Executus, Core Rager, Core Hound, Magma Rager)
How about Rag? BY FIRE BE PURED
He's a good card.

Back
Top Bottom