Votes: 3 6.0%
  • impossible

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • very impossible

Votes: 8 16.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Using a Shuriken causes me to crash. It happened either from the main mod or the moon addon.
System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Int32 Terraria.Projectile.NewProjectile(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Vector2, Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Vector2, Int32, Int32, Single, Int32, Single, Single)'.
at GP.MItem.PreShoot(Terraria.Player player, Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Vector2 position, Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Vector2 velocity, System.Int32 projType, System.Int32 damage, System.Single knockback)
at TAPI.Hooks.CallConditional( ts, System.Boolean bDefault, a, b, c, d, e, f)
at TAPI.CodableItem.PreShoot(Terraria.Player player, Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Vector2 position, Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Vector2 velocity, System.Int32 projType, System.Int32 damage, System.Single knockback)
at Terraria.Player.ItemCheckReal(System.Int32 i)
at Terraria.Player.ItemCheck(System.Int32 i)
at Terraria.Player.UpdatePlayer(System.Int32 i)
at Terraria.Main.UpdateReal(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameTime gameTime)

Using a Shuriken causes me to crash. It happened either from the main mod or the moon addon.
System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Int32 Terraria.Projectile.NewProjectile(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Vector2, Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Vector2, Int32, Int32, Single, Int32, Single, Single)'.
at GP.MItem.PreShoot(Terraria.Player player, Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Vector2 position, Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Vector2 velocity, System.Int32 projType, System.Int32 damage, System.Single knockback)
at TAPI.CodableItem.PreShoot(Terraria.Player player, Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Vector2 position, Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Vector2 velocity, System.Int32 projType, System.Int32 damage, System.Single knockback)
It seems that's coming from a different mod, judging from the internal mod name, it's my mod Guidepocalypse. What tAPI version are you using? It seems you aren't using r15, which Guidepocalypse is only compatible with.

like sin say, it came from another mod because I never crash when using shuriken in the dev version (and it more unstable than release)

I was using r14a cause I looked thru the forums about r15 and it had some issues but I'll disable it until tapi updates. I disabled the apocalypse mod along with its addon and I can use the VANILLA shuriken just fine. Btw the Guidepocalypse isn't even in my mods. The mods I have are
Shockah Base, Enhanced Tooltip, Insight, Blitz, BossHealthbar, COFP, More ToolsWeapons, Necropolis, Terramineral, Thorium Mod+, Weapons Revolution, Ulterraria, Terraria+, Crystal Ores, Mage+, More Uses for Spider Fangs, PhantomBlade, Super Healing Potion, Accessory Slots+ Grox's Base Mod, GRealm, Item Suffixes, and Omnirs Nostalgia Pack with Ingame Cheat Menu, Apocalypse Mod and it's Moon Addon disabled.
Unless it is within the Apocalypse Mod.

I was using r14a cause I looked thru the forums about r15 and it had some issues but I'll disable it until tapi updates. I disabled the apocalypse mod along with its addon and I can use the VANILLA shuriken just fine. Btw the Guidepocalypse isn't even in my mods. The mods I have are
Shockah Base, Enhanced Tooltip, Insight, Blitz, BossHealthbar, COFP, More ToolsWeapons, Necropolis, Terramineral, Thorium Mod+, Weapons Revolution, Ulterraria, Terraria+, Crystal Ores, Mage+, More Uses for Spider Fangs, PhantomBlade, Super Healing Potion, Accessory Slots+ Grox's Base Mod, GRealm, Item Suffixes, and Omnirs Nostalgia Pack with Ingame Cheat Menu, Apocalypse Mod and it's Moon Addon disabled.
Unless it is within the Apocalypse Mod.
Actually I just looked at the thing, it is my fault, I forgot to change the Mod Internal Name and I ended up using the wrong line... Will fix next update... Sorry for the inconvenience. ;(

Is this Normal?
6h5bhi.jpg

hs57j7.jpg

who remember the small fairy that spawn bilion of pixies at mid life?

he never got abandonned and for people that will laugh at him, they will be surprised on it strong!

hello everyone,

we all know that 1.3 is coming and you are excited for it, so apocalypse mod will update to 1.3 but with a new name, terraria ultimate .
it will include terramineral and apocalypde mode, but you can add your mod to this standalone project.

also everyone can contribute to sprite with the new ultimate community spriting project!

thanks for reading this important post!

Last edited:
Hey, I saw somewhere that u were looking for someone to do a meteoridon background, and, if u were still looking , i could try my hand at it.
yeah, we will need one, we will convert everything in a standalone (that we still recruit). Any help will be welcome!

link to terraria ultimate recruit: http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...team-recruit-massive-standalone-coming.25063/

anyone is accepted, if you want to be a spriter, you can join, if you want to be a coder but you don't know how, we will teach you!

the apocalypse mod will be renamed terraria apocalypse: the ultimate mod
it will featuring:
elemental unleash mod
terramineral
The apocalypse mod (this one, not tahitus one) and it will have more feature
the moon addon
super secret feature
corrosion and covert (thanks to tobbvald)
and more
this post will still be for tapi version, but there will be a new one for standalone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom