Biomes & Nature 4th liquid in Terraria Yes or No?

Should Terraria get a 4th liquid?

• Yes

Votes: 23 44.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • Dude! Seriously... Get a life!

Votes: 11 21.2%

• Total voters

Jewsus

Official Terrarian
Would You Bathe In That?

Greetings Terrarians,
I put forwards a simple yes or no poll on if you think there should be a 4th liquid in Terraria. I think something like acid would be perfect and would function somewhat like lava only it would be bright green and bubbling and would not contain a glow.

Would You Bathe In That?

Greetings Terrarians,
I put forwards a simple yes or no poll on if you think there should be a 4th liquid in Terraria. I think something like acid would be perfect and would function somewhat like lava only it would be bright green and bubbling and would not contain a glow.

If they're going to make a 4th liquid, it SHOULD NOT be a Lava recolor. Something useful.

Hunt as I may I have not seen this info on a 4th liquid hence toe poll XD its also not an is there going to be? Its a should there be!
I remember someone suggesting a fourth liquid and the devs saying they were saving it for something special, but I could be wrong.

Well feel free to vote in the poll if you want its mainly just for fun because I am bored :D

Reactions: Azu
I am liking that people are picking the 4th option too! :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1434346137,1434345805][/DOUBLEPOST]
If they're going to make a 4th liquid, it SHOULD NOT be a Lava recolor. Something useful.
I don't just want it to be a lava recolour although it would be cool if it dealt damage etc!

I am liking that people are picking the 4th option too! :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1434346137,1434345805][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't just want it to be a lava recolour although it would be cool if it dealt damage etc!

... Lava deals damage. That would totally be a recolor. To be honest, I'm hoping for oil.

... Lava deals damage. That would totally be a recolor. To be honest, I'm hoping for oil.
I like the sound of oil though that does seem interesting especially if eventually they make vehicle parts that have motion not that I ever see that happening though. Oil could also leave you to be quite slippery for a time after you get out of it!
[DOUBLEPOST=1434346632,1434346514][/DOUBLEPOST]
Let's save it for something a bit more... different than lava?
Well if they had a fountain that changed lava colour this would be a simple hey look that's not lava its bright green sort of thing lol and acid does burn kinda XD so it wouldnt be a far stretch to just add lava fountains either :D

I like the sound of oil though that does seem interesting especially if eventually they make vehicle parts that have motion not that I ever see that happening though. Oil could also leave you to be quite slippery for a time after you get out of it!
[DOUBLEPOST=1434346632,1434346514][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well if they had a fountain that changed lava colour this would be a simple hey look that's not lava its bright green sort of thing lol and acid does burn kinda XD so it wouldnt be a far stretch to just add lava fountains either :D

If they could do it for water they could do it for Lava.

Your profile pic reminds me of one of my robot builds its off topic but I will link it here soon :D

If there would be a 4th liquid, I'd suggest mud or quicksand for desert biomes. When you fall into it, you'll slow down just like in honey, but it makes you drown quickly, so you have to tap the jump button rapidly or use an accesory or hook to get out of this. The breath meter would occur here too.

I think it would be cool, but it's just my suggestion.

Last edited:
Why can't terraria have more that four liquids?
Well I would like Terraria to have as many liquids as possible but I'm not one of the game devs so its up to them how many they will add. Hopefully they add at least 2 more liquids that would be nice but I can live with only one new type of liquid if they even add one XD

Update#1
Greetings Terrarians,
I wish this water bubbled like lava but retained this colour :D
Liquid - Acid.png

(Part of a WIP I am making for my beautiful partner)

Back
Top Bottom