Share a trailer!

WhiteWeasel

Terrarian
Got a game you want to try and think others would be interested in it? Have one you already like and want to share with others? See how well that game makes a first impression by posting your favorite trailer of it!

*Trailer is a bit old and the game has since been out of early access.

Also when posting your trailer, say what you liked/disliked/how interested in the game it made you please! For me the last line of that trailer really hit it home.

Your trailer was quite good, other than mine. Yours was like almost 2 mins but mine was 30 secs lol, my game is in Alpha and it doesn't have very much to offer, but I didn't really dislike your the trailer, I thought it was awesome! Much better than my NMZI alpha trailer xD

(EDIT: It is your trailer, right? :3)

Your trailer was quite good, other than mine. Yours was like almost 2 mins but mine was 30 secs lol, my game is in Alpha and it doesn't have very much to offer, but I didn't really dislike your the trailer, I thought it was awesome! Much better than my NMZI alpha trailer xD

(EDIT: It is your trailer, right? :3)
No, it's a trailer of a game you want or already own and want to share it with others to see if they like it.

In that case, let's try this:

For what I liked about the game. The Combat System was very fun, it had a lot of difficulty levels ranging from complete beginner to being incredibly hard, and the Bosses are always fun to fight. It is sort of Metroidvania-like in how you are free to explore everywhere from the start only being locked behind what gear you have, and having to return to previous areas to get items you couldn't get to before.

After completing the game, you unlock Boss Rush which is always a great extra to unlock in games.

Also, the Music in this game (and Ys series overall) done by Source JDK is some of the best video game music out there. Just this trailer has the Famous "Valenstein Castle Theme" which is incredible.

Back
Top Bottom