Biomes & Nature 4th liquid in Terraria Yes or No?

Should Terraria get a 4th liquid?

• Yes

Votes: 23 44.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • Dude! Seriously... Get a life!

Votes: 11 21.2%

• Total voters
No, but they stated it, and to be honest, I don't like the way you posed that "question", try it again.
Like they are just going to tell everyone everything to do with the new release or what's possible with their game get a grip on reality they say lots of things but I am sure you wont know what's in 1.3 completely until its out they have only shown a small portion of it... If they wanted to add another liquid like they did with honey then where there's a will there's a way... So don't discount the possibility of 4 or more liquids. And a lot of mods with Tapi are being remade I am sure some will have some extra liquid content in them already and or will have in the future...

Alright. Goodbye then.
No problem enjoy being butt hurt about a question (I could ask you to rephrase your statements as well but I am not that rude) :D

And you kind of derail the thread anyway because this is asking "Should there be" not "Is it possible" so why don't you start your own thread on if its possible and stop with your needless posts here?

Edited at the request of the High Council of Alderaan.

Last edited:
Like they are just going to tell everyone everything to do with the new release or what's possible with their game get a grip on reality they say lots of things but I am sure you wont know what's in 1.3 completely until its out they have only shown a small portion of it... If they wanted to add another liquid like they did with honey then where there's a will there's a way... So don't discount the possibility of 4 or more liquids. And a lot of mods with Tapi are being remade I am sure some will have some extra liquid content in them already and or will have in the future...
[DOUBLEPOST=1434424840,1434424764][/DOUBLEPOST]

No problem enjoy being butt hurt about a question (I could ask you to rephrase your statements as well but I am not that rude) :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1434425088][/DOUBLEPOST]And you kind of derail the thread anyway because this is asking "Should there be" not "Is it possible" so why don't you start your own thread on if its possible and stop with your needless posts here?
He sorta stopped posting and you just posted 4 times in a row, there is an edit button....

He sorta stopped posting and you just posted 4 times in a row, there is an edit button....

I ever so love a messy post lol... I am aware there is an edit button thank you for your concern :D

Edit:
For your convenience here's an edit!
He sorta needed to stop posting because he was off topic.

I ever so love a messy post lol... I am aware there is an edit button thank you for your concern :D

Edit:
For your convenience here's an edit!
He was adressing a question, asked by someone else first. Then the original asker purposed another question, which he then answered again. He isn't the one to blame. Plus if it was off-topic, why answer it with your own questions? Isn't that a further derailing of the thread, and ignores the saying of "report and move on"?

Well, to intervene once more; It was not off topic, it was on the topic of the fourth liquid, and the engine only being able to hold the subject at hand (4 liquids). And now, I'd suggest all of us get back on topic, even if it IS your own thread, because it adds nothing more to the subject, and you can get reported for it, once again, even if it IS your own thread.

He was adressing a question, asked by someone else first. Then the original asker purposed another question, which he then answered again. He isn't the one to blame. Plus if it was off-topic, why answer it with your own questions? Isn't that a further derailing of the thread, and ignores the saying of "report and move on"?
And I asked him said question in what I assumed was my thread of which he got butt hurt because he didn't like being told he's not a dev (like that's a big deal). As you can see the thread is not about the physics of liquids its a poll about player opinion as to there being more than 3 so keep it on topic or expect me to ask questions myself :D

Well, to intervene once more; It was not off topic, it was on the topic of the fourth liquid, and the engine only being able to hold the subject at hand (4 liquids). And now, I'd suggest all of us get back on topic, even if it IS your own thread, because it adds nothing more to the subject, and you can get reported for it, once again, even if it IS your own thread.
Are you a dev?
Are you into programming?
Do you write your own code?

If you do/are none of the above keep your limited opinions to yourself please :D

And I asked him said question in what I assumed was my thread of which he got butt hurt because he didn't like being told he's not a dev (like that's a big deal). As you can see the thread is not about the physics of liquids its a poll about player opinion as to there being more than 3 so keep it on topic or expect me to ask questions myself :D
No. Let's look at the evidence.
And you being a dev know that for a fact? :D
No, but they stated it, and to be honest, I don't like the way you posed that "question", try it again.
This is my thread Ill post as I please.
See here, he is in no way butthurt. He pointed out what was actually said. He pointed out a fact, which you dismissed. Is it true? We shall find out in 15 days. Until then, what he said is the truth.

May want to edit your post a little there because it looks like you're misquoting me with your laziness...

May want to edit your post a little there because it looks like you're misquoting me with your laziness...
What do you mean? I quoted the moment in which I was referring to previously. Him answering the questions he was asked. But then,

And you kind of derail the thread anyway because this is asking "Should there be" not "Is it possible" so why don't you start your own thread on if its possible and stop with your needless posts here?

Edited at the request of the High Council of Alderaan.
You furthered the derailment. So I suggest you do not call me lazy. :D

Back
Top Bottom