tAPI [WIP][Released]Terramineral - All about world generation

Would be great if I could change the height of the maps :(
Could still add some more, if you'd like. Might be able to specify an amount in the Mod Options so you can choose how many extra islands you want. Good idea?
I meant like more types of houses, but what you said is actually a way better idea.

Awesome, thanks :p Depending on capabilities it might not look completely the same, for example, random widths and heights :p
Kind of a large image, but whatever
Sky Island Secondary Structure.png
I was thinking that either one or two would be the max to spawn on one island

Good idea! Would have to come up with some sort of idea, unless you have one? :p

I like the idea of it being stacked, might also make it quite long. Still not sure how to make traps, though I presume it's something to do with Spawning projectiles. Will have a look. Also, making a laser trap is already on mind :p
How about actuator traps, that trap you in between them and rain projectiles down on you.

I have a question! I've played for hours, and have generated the world with your mod, and others installed. I've found the maze crawlers (trust me, they hit hard), but none of the ores. structures or modifications to the world? Maybe there's some sort of conflicting mod?

Soo, for some reason maze takes forever to generate, to the point that i get anoyied, and just turn off the maze option. (i waited 10 minutes on world generation). If you will want, i will post here list of active mods here later.

I have a question! I've played for hours, and have generated the world with your mod, and others installed. I've found the maze crawlers (trust me, they hit hard), but none of the ores. structures or modifications to the world? Maybe there's some sort of conflicting mod?

hmmm... That's wierd. They aren't turned off in the mod options? That's quite strange. Could you do me the favour of generating a couple of worlds and checking if they spawn in those ones? (I'd use cheats, as some aren't easy to find).

Soo, for some reason maze takes forever to generate, to the point that i get anoyied, and just turn off the maze option. (i waited 10 minutes on world generation). If you will want, i will post here list of active mods here later.

It might depend on your computer, but I'm not sure. It usually takes me about 5 seconds to generate a maze. If the problem persists, I'll send you a debug version of Terramineral, so you can tell me which part the maze has a problem generating, and then I'll try to optimize it.

Thanks for letting me know! I'll try to fix these as soon as I can!

It might depend on your computer, but I'm not sure. It usually takes me about 5 seconds to generate a maze. If the problem persists, I'll send you a debug version of Terramineral, so you can tell me which part the maze has a problem generating, and then I'll try to optimize it.
Well.. with intel i7 3612qm 4 core i highly doubt it could be my rig, so you can eliminate that one. Ill try with other mods off and other combinations.

Well.. with intel i7 3612qm 4 core i highly doubt it could be my rig, so you can eliminate that one. Ill try with other mods off and other combinations.

OK, you can err... eliminate the rig one yep :p I'd be surprised if it was other mods, but if you want, and if you don't mind, I'll send you the debug one. You okay for that?

Apparently trying to open a tapi world in TEdit makes it unplayable, (I can still play on my world, because of the backup :D) so I can't see if the structures generated properly in my world :(
Also, the maze generated in about 1-2 seconds for me (On a medium sized world) with 17 other mods enabled, even though my computer is about 6 years old and pretty much explodes if I try to open Goat Simulator, so It's probably one of the mods they have that's making it take so long to generate

This looks neat. I've been looking for something that adds new structures to worlds.

Is there a way to disable the new ores btw?

This looks neat. I've been looking for something that adds new structures to worlds.

Is there a way to disable the new ores btw?

I think you can in the mod options. If you can't, I'll add that in the next quick update and release it :p

Same thing happens to me D: Ive been sitting here for 20 minutes waiting for this to finish, and it hasn't... Help?

Back
Top Bottom