tAPI Terraria+

A suggestion. Could you make an option to disable ore shields? There are multiple mods that adds same shields, that's why i suggest that. And i will suggest that to other modders too. Also, if you can, you should make so only one shield can be equiped at a time.

A suggestion. Could you make an option to disable ore shields? There are multiple mods that adds same shields, that's why i suggest that. And i will suggest that to other modders too. Also, if you can, you should make so only one shield can be equiped at a time.

I can remove Ore Shields, since people don't seem to like them.

craftable water walking boots! you can craft every other boot and they are stupidly hard to find anyways..

also a wooden spear made with some stone and wood :D

Last edited:
I fixed the error in my version, which I can upload after my high school thing and other stuff (in 8th grade).
hello! id also like to point out that the top hat skeleton disappears for around 1 frame while walking...I guess hes missing a part of his sprite animation :p

edit: but that's just a crazy idea made up by weirdos...everyone knows that the skeleton is warping to another dimension to help fight off cthulu from entering our world and destroying it...so far only his eye and his brain have gotten through after we ripped a hole between the dimensions by using suspicious items or breaking demonic hearts with hammers.... :confused:...what!? im not crazy! YOU'RE CRAZY!! SHUT UP THADIUS!!! :mad:

Last edited:
Are you alive? Where are the updates?
I got lazy after the 1.1 Update and realized that 1.3 is coming too soon, and I had to study for upcoming tests. Once tAPI (or if) comes out for 1.3, I can start updating again. Seeing as 1.3 is 14 days away, I won't be updating this in that time. And yes, I am alive.

I got lazy after the 1.1 Update and realized that 1.3 is coming too soon, and I had to study for upcoming tests. Once tAPI (or if) comes out for 1.3, I can start updating again. Seeing as 1.3 is 14 days away, I won't be updating this in that time. And yes, I am alive.
Oh, okay. Hope tapi will get updated fast, so people can start working on their mods again. Good luck with the tests, if you still have any

Ah, my baby Terraria+. If tAPI even does come out for 1.3, I'm going to have a hard time updating. After the 1.1 Update, I actually did continue coding some stuff, (minor amount of stuff) but even then, I found myself having lost any ability to add anything new. Simply put, I ran out of ideas. I'm going to take from now until 1.3 to come up with any ideas that I can (which are probably going to be barely enough for an update, if not scraping by). Hopefully, by then, I'll have some more ideas (when tAPI comes out). I will be planning out the next few updates, if I can manage to gain ideas for them. Well, any opinions? (@Logodum, @superhc)? At least I didn't cancel Terraria+. Also, I'm going to have to get back into coding (I still have the knowledge of it and all, don't worry. I did not lose most of my skill).

Ah, my baby Terraria+. If tAPI even does come out for 1.3, I'm going to have a hard time updating. After the 1.1 Update, I actually did continue coding some stuff, (minor amount of stuff) but even then, I found myself having lost any ability to add anything new. Simply put, I ran out of ideas. I'm going to take from now until 1.3 to come up with any ideas that I can (which are probably going to be barely enough for an update, if not scraping by). Hopefully, by then, I'll have some more ideas (when tAPI comes out). I will be planning out the next few updates, if I can manage to gain ideas for them. Well, any opinions? (@Logodum, @superhc)? At least I didn't cancel Terraria+. Also, I'm going to have to get back into coding (I still have the knowledge of it and all, don't worry. I did not lose most of my skill).
glowing mushroom beginner tier ranger armor! the set bonus would increase the damage of the blowpipe..also many blowpipe weapon upgrades and special ammo for it! did I mention blowpipes yet? :naughty: (yes I am serious about this)

glowing mushroom beginner tier ranger armor! the set bonus would increase the damage of the blowpipe..also many blowpipe weapon upgrades and special ammo for it! did I mention blowpipes yet? :naughty: (yes I am serious about this)
Blowpipes sound awesome. As for armors, I'll have to see if my armor guy is still available. Also, for armors, the next few armors I will be working on will only have unique effects.

Blowpipes sound awesome. As for armors, I'll have to see if my armor guy is still available. Also, for armors, the next few armors I will be working on will only have unique effects.
well just increasing blowpipe damage is very unique :3...also craftable normal darts of course..which are weaker than poison darts but can be upgraded with the witch doctors melee flasks and such in a recipe? :D

well just increasing blowpipe damage is very unique :3...also craftable darts of course..which can be upgraded with the witch doctors melee flasks and such in a recipe? :D
Trust me hc, I have my own ideas too. I can handle this for now. Staying up all nights has... made me think of... crazy things (NOT NSFW RELATED, I WOULD NEVER GO THERE).

Back
Top Bottom