PS3 HELP!!! My save data is gone, with all my loot & AFK farms on PS3!! What do I do?

ED209

Plantera
Hi,

I've just switched on my copy of Terraria for PS3 and it's deleted all but the first two worlds on my system (my crappy practice ones), including my main world with my AFK event autofarm.

Is there any way you know of to get the data back?

Thanks.

Update: When I tried a new world, I quit the game, watched Netflix, came back to Terraria and the new file has also vanished. This has happened with every new world I create. Oddly enough all the characters are still there, as is World 1 & World 2, but World 3 onwards are disappearing.

Any ideas?

"The requested thread could not be found"...
I think Nike Leon had merged two threads, and now the one that he mentioned above is here:
http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...ut-of-nowhere-and-deleted-all-my-saves.19233/
Unit One is correct, fixed the link in my comment.
Update: When I tried a new world, I quit the game, watched Netflix, came back to Terraria and the new file has also vanished. This has happened with every new world I create. Oddly enough all the characters are still there, as is World 1 & World 2, but World 3 onwards are disappearing.

Any ideas?
That is very strange... have you told 505 about that? http://www.505games.com/contact

Unit One is correct, fixed the link in my comment.

That is very strange... have you told 505 about that? http://www.505games.com/contact

I have, they couldn't care less. I got a template email saying they don't back games up which;

a) I already knew (why would they?),
b) I wasn't asking for a backup of my game anyway

Both points illustrate how they didn't even listen to my complaint, they were just trying to get the call queue down.

I just wanted to know how to find where the game saves are going on my PS3 and see if I can retrieve it that way. The trouble is my son is autistic and he's starting to lose it because of the AFK farm materials having to be re-farmed. Playing Terraria with him has been amazing because it's made him take an interest in nature, which means we can finally get him out in the fresh air. If he gives up on this game he'll go onto something else and goodbye outdoor childhood.

I'm on 360 and don't know for sure how to find the game saves on PS3, but maybe this link can show how? Not 100% sure because I'm not familiar with PS though.

Aw man, I was hoping your stuff would be there. Maybe don't do anything, don't save over them (even though they're gone) and they might show up again. There has been reports that it's happened to others. But the waiting and wondering is the worst, sorry.

Aw man, I was hoping your stuff would be there. Maybe don't do anything, don't save over them (even though they're gone) and they might show up again. There has been reports that it's happened to others. But the waiting and wondering is the worst, sorry.
It's the lack of materials that's really bugging us. 400+ spear traps just gone. But I'm only making new worlds in slot 8, as that was the only empty one, just in case they do come back.

The same thing happened to me just now, except: terraria on my PS3 is NONEXISTENT. And I mean there's no data and I can't even redownload it because it tells me it's already installed. Now I've lost every world that the game let me make, and all my players as well. I've also tried looking into every save data folder and I found only one save game that's with the other games. If possible, please let me know what I can do and what can be done to fix this mess.

Thanks!

The same thing happened to me just now, except: terraria on my PS3 is NONEXISTENT. And I mean there's no data and I can't even redownload it because it tells me it's already installed. Now I've lost every world that the game let me make, and all my players as well. I've also tried looking into every save data folder and I found only one save game that's with the other games. If possible, please let me know what I can do and what can be done to fix this mess.

Thanks!
So on the PS3 menu screen is Terraria still on there?

Back
Top Bottom