If you could combine two weapons at once

I was thinking of leaving the flower pow as the flail it is (flail mechanics are cool :cool:), but insted of "chucking" petals, shooting them really fast.

Gungnir + Terrablade = Stabby de Stab Stab Terrablade that shoots projectiles

Rainbow gun + Water bolt = The Rainbow is Bouncing of blocks 3 times

Vampire knives + Blood butcher/Light's bane = increases Damage, number of knives and life regeneration for each knife

Copper Shortsword and Wooden Fishing Pole. Fish while you stab! Best idea, obv endgame item. Too much for everyone. Too overpowered. One shots worm.

Razorblade Typhoon + Rocket Launcher.

Homing projectiles that explode on impact and pierce infinite enemies. Best effect with Rocket IV.

Razorblade Typhoon + Rocket Launcher.

Homing projectiles that explode on impact and pierce infinite enemies. Best effect with Rocket IV.
I recall something like that in the biome weapon project cyber part.

Scourge of the corruptor and razor blade typhoon.

PK STARSTORM!!!
RSBE01-276.png

aslo:
Terrablade + Vampire knives = lifestealing projectiles

vapmire knives and copper short sword.

the life steal of the knives and the range of the sword
It would be a vampire KNIFE. You slash with one of the knives. That actually sounds pretty interesting...
Candy corn rifle, jack 'o lantern launcher, and stake launcher. The greatest Halloween gun!

Vampire Knives and Throwing Knives.
The Vamp. Knives transport Damage and Lifesteal to the Throwing Knives, and can be re-crafted!

Spectre Staff + Shadowbeam Staff = Homing lazers of doom and destruction.
Vampire Knives + Razorpine = HoHoHo merry lifesteal!~
Flairon + Razorblade Typhoon = >:3 homing sh**storms.
Snowman Cannon + Flairon = Homing rockets that leave a trail of homing bubbles.

Very interesting question ! So many possibilities ...

I think about the Scourge of Corruptor + the Wasp Gun = the Persecutor : lots of tiny homing eaters ! Perfect to eat ennemies alive ! It deals magic damage and have no mana cost, because of the SOC's priceless nature.

Then, we got the Venom Staff + the Razorpine = the Poisoned Nightmare : spread a deadly plague with a consequent rain of painfull needles ! Insane rate of fire, amazing DPS with a great poison effect, but huge mana cost.

And why not this one, Heat Ray + Sniper Rifle = the Shockwave Rifle : an extremely powerfull sniper who shots a deadly ray of pure concentrated energy. This laser is able to pierce up to 10 ennemies and bounce 3 times. The fire rate is greatly increased compared to the Sniper Rifle's one.

We can imagine the Stynger + the Blizzard Staff = the Eleventh Plague : bring the desolation with a rain of explosives stinger-bolts. Each one realeases 3 shrapnels upon exploding! Say goodbye to your computer ...

Stynger and scourge of the corruptor. Too many secondary projectiles.

I wonder how quickly people will make weapon combinations now that tons of new weapons have been added.

Back
Top Bottom